Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

10 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You specifically said I don't remember Hillary supporters at the capitol. I posted a video to refresh your memory. Never did I try to compare the two events. Clearly there were more people at the capitol in 2020.

Well, thanks for the refresh but even in that clip; it looks like the vote counting was over and Biden was attempting to read the results of the vote count when a couple of protesters interrupted.

Your fellow magas actually interrupted the vote counting.

I remember in 2000 Maxine Waters objected to the count and Al Gore proceeded.  

What happened on 1/6/21 never happened before.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

How about the lies from the members of the committee? Doctored evidence, videos, tweets? Care to comment on that?

Wanna know what you do that so annoying? 

28 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Plenty of what I posted is undeniably true, and you guys focus on technicalities and gotchas over the way I word stuff. It's cute.

You said Pelosi was the one who stopped the DC National Guard. Nothing about the way you word it. Was dead wrong. 

You said two protesters where shot and killed. Lie. And when confronted with the truth you were like “Oh well that’s not what I meant.” Don’t try to equate it to “word stuff” it was a ****ing lie lol. 

Ain’t you the one that said Biden has been on vacation for 550 days? And then said it was a typo or something after someone gave you the excuse? I can’t remember. 

What else was there? I know there was more. 

Why would I take my time to engage with you on anything else when you are so dishonest? You can’t even admit when you are caught obviously wrong. Technicalities gotchas and word stuff. Way to take ownership. And the best is part you legit think everyone else is the problem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, bearrock said:

What do you personally think?  Do you think there was anything that Trump did that was wrong and/or criminal with respect to the aftermath of the election and/or January 6th? 

If Trump runs in 2024, is there any politician on either side who you would support above him?  If so, name up to three each both side of the aisle.

Actually, think he said Desantis.

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

What do you personally think?  Do you think there was anything that Trump did that was wrong and/or criminal with respect to the aftermath of the election and/or January 6th? 

If Trump runs in 2024, is there any politician on either side who you would support above him?  If so, name up to three each both side of the aisle.

I hate that January 6th happened. I don't dispute the election results. I think dirty games were played, but that's modern politics. Just because ballot harvesting is legal in some states, doesn't mean I think it's right. But Biden won. Part of me is glad he did, so the people can see what happens when the country is under the control of the current Democratic party. I personally think it will be there last hurrah in office for a while, and made midterms and 2024 a whole lot easier for the GOP.

To your second question: Tulsi Gabbard. She's the only one who has called out how far off the leftist cliff the Democrats have driven the party. 

I'd support Rand Paul and Desantis over Trump as well. Unfortunately, if Trump runs I think he clears the field and no one else with a chance will run if he does. In that case, until the Democrats present a legitimate candidate otherwise... I will indeed vote for Trump. Doesn't make me a huge fan.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I hate that January 6th happened. I don't dispute the election results. I think dirty games were played, but that's modern politics. Just because ballot harvesting is legal in some states, doesn't mean I think it's right. But Biden won. Part of me is glad he did, so the people can see what happens when the country is under the control of the current Democratic party. I personally think it will be there last hurrah in office for a while, and made midterms and 2024 a whole lot easier for the GOP.

To your second question: Tulsi Gabbard. She's the only one who has called out how far off the leftist cliff the Democrats have driven the party. 

I'd support Rand Paul and Desantis over Trump as well. Unfortunately, if Trump runs I think he clears the field and no one else with a chance will run if he does. In that case, until the Democrats present a legitimate candidate otherwise... I will indeed vote for Trump. Doesn't make me a huge fan.

If you were really once a democrat; name some Dems you voted for- I assuming these are the Dems you wish ran things now.

Also, you do know most of what you said belong in other threads. You seems to have multiple gripes; you should put your gripes in the multiple threads. There’s over 3500 pages in the tailgate and a search function.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I’ve asked you this multiple times in this thread.  To be fair, you get peppered with lots of questions.  But still I’d like to know what you don’t like about Trump.  Why aren’t you a huge fan of his?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You didn't answer the first question.  Did Trump do anything wrong or commit any crimes with respect to the election aftermath or Jan 6th?

Not sure if Gabbard is still a Dem, but there is not a single other Dem you would support over Trump?  What about the last 30 years?  Give me 3 dems other than Gabbard that you would support over Trump.

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Wanna know what you do that so annoying? 

You said Pelosi was the one who stopped the DC National Guard. Nothing about the way you word it. Was dead wrong. 

You said two protesters where shot and killed. Lie. And when confronted with the truth you were like “Oh well that’s not what I meant.” Don’t try to equate it to “word stuff” it was a ****ing lie lol. 

Ain’t you the one that said Biden has been on vacation for 550 days? And then said it was a typo or something after someone gave you the excuse? I can’t remember. 

What else was there? I know there was more. 

Why would I take my time to engage with you on anything else when you are so dishonest? You can’t even admit when you are caught obviously wrong. Technicalities gotchas and word stuff. Way to take ownership. And the best is part you legit think everyone else is the problem. 

Lol you're engaging with me right now, you're just choosing to waste your time by trying to discredit me as a liar.

1. I responded to that with if Pelosi didn't stop the national guard, then who did? There are plenty of articles stating it was Pelosi/Bowser. Someone dropped the ball.

2. I said multiple trump supporters were shot and killed. I immediately said it was poor wording. Multiple were killed, one shot and killed. Still haven't addressed the multiple times Democrats have said "multiple capitol police died that day"

3. And yeah, 550 was a typo. When you're responding to 23 people at once on here all the time, I make mistakes.

So 3 things Ive posted weren't perfect. How about the multiple facts I've posted otherwise? 

Keep calling me a conspiracy theorist liar if you want to, that trope doesn't work with the American people anymore. Remember when the lab leak theory was a conspiracy until it wasn't? Remember when the Biden laptop was Russian disinformation until it wasn't? I could go on for days proving that Democrats LOVE claiming anything they don't like as misinformation, lies, and/or Russian.

If calling anything and anyone that makes you angry a conspiracy theorist or "misinformation" spreader keeps you in your safe space, do your thing man. Keep writing me off. I'll be here.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, bearrock said:

You didn't answer the first question.  Did Trump do anything wrong or commit any crimes with respect to the election aftermath or Jan 6th?

Not sure if Gabbard is still a Dem, but there is not a single other Dem you would support over Trump?  What about the last 30 years?  Give me 3 dems other than Gabbard that you would support over Trump.

I think he played up the voter fraud thing, and could have handled it more presidential than he did. And that's my main gripe with Trump. He wasn't very presidential. I do not think he committed any crimes in regards to January 6th. The only crime he has been convicted of as far as January 6th is in the court of public opinion. Getting banned from Facebook/Twitter doesn't mean you broke the law.

There is not a single modern democrat I would support other than Tulsi at the moment. I'd honestly support 3rd party candidates over most... But that's a waste of a vote.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

This is worse 🤡

• Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

There is not a single modern democrat I would support other than Tulsi at the moment. I'd honestly support 3rd party candidates over most... But that's a waste of a vote.

Not a single Democrat in the last 30 years....  How far do you have to go back to find a dem you would support other than Gabbard?

9 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I said multiple trump supporters were shot and killed. I immediately said it was poor wording. Multiple were killed, one shot and killed. Still haven't addressed the multiple times Democrats have said "multiple capitol police died that day"

Officer Brian Sicknick was injured during the storming of the Capitol on Jan 6th and suffered 2 strokes within 8 hours and died.

Officer Howard Liebengood and Officer Jeffrey Smith both took their lives several days after Jan 6th as a result of the shock and trauma they suffered on Jan 6th.  In August of 2021, a law was passed to award the congressional gold medal to members of the Capitol police and DC police for their actions on Jan 6th.  That law specifically includes the text that refers to the sacrifices of heroes Officer Liebengood and Officer Smith.  The law passed 400-21 in the house and by unanimous consent in the Senate.  

From this day forward, please don't ever dispute the fact that multiple law enforcement officers died as a result of Jan 6th.  It is offensive, it is ignorant, and it is most certainly unpatriotic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I think he played up the voter fraud thing, and could have handled it more presidential than he did. And that's my main gripe with Trump. He wasn't very presidential. I do not think he committed any crimes in regards to January 6th. The only crime he has been convicted of as far as January 6th is in the court of public opinion. Getting banned from Facebook/Twitter doesn't mean you broke the law.

This is actually a pretty straightforward question: are you ok with Trump calling the GA SoS and literally pushing him to "find" enough votes for Trump to win the state? If so, what would your reaction be it had been Obama or Hillary or Biden doing so?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is worse 🤡

How do you feel that the clowns are winning right now?

Just now, bearrock said:

Not a single Democrat in the last 30 years....  How far do you have to go back to find a dem you would support other than Gabbard?

Officer Brian Sicknick was injured during the storming of the Capitol on Jan 6th and suffered 2 strokes within 8 hours and died.

Officer Howard Liebengood and Officer Jeffrey Smith both took their lives several days after Jan 6th as a result of the shock and trauma they suffered on Jan 6th.  In August of 2021, a law was passed to award the congressional gold medal to members of the Capitol police and DC police for their actions on Jan 6th.  That law specifically includes the text that refers to the sacrifices of heroes Officer Liebengood and Officer Smith.  The law passed 400-21 in the house and by unanimous consent in the Senate.  

From this day forward, please don't ever dispute the fact that multiple law enforcement officers died as a result of Jan 6th.  It is offensive, it is ignorant, and it is most certainly unpatriotic.

I specifically stated that the lie was people saying "multiple died THAT DAY"

Also, to your first point. I said modern democrat.

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

This is actually a pretty straightforward question: are you ok with Trump calling the GA SoS and literally pushing him to "find" enough votes for Trump to win the state? If so, what would your reaction be it had been Obama or Hillary or Biden doing so?

I mean Hillary was pretty much outright saying Trump won due to Russian interference. Different, but just as undermining to the election.

I think Trump was desperate. He didn't break any laws. Unless new evidence is put forth by this committee (which I doubt)... He will remain a free man, and be eligible to run for re-election.

Trump sowed doubt about the election. It isn't the most noble thing to do, but it's been done before... And will likely happen again in the future unfortunately. Politicians don't like losing... Just look at how hard the Democrats are struggling with impending defeat right now.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You continue to just pile lie on top of lie. This you?

Not to mention, the only police officer that died, died a day later... From unrelated causes. Brian Sicknick (had two strokes). Meanwhile, multiple trump supporters were shot and killed that day....

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523ca308d8631ead30b

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Wait so this was a lie, and not a technicality or gotcha word games? 

But the Pelosi thing was a gotcha? Or saying multiple Trump supporters were shot and killed. Pointing out that one was a lie, is gotcha word games. But the above isn’t? 

OK! Cool lol

6 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You continue to just pile lie on top of lie. This you?

Damn this is getting embarrassing 😳 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Well. Depends on who looks like a fool from these back and forth sprints. If by the 2nd time when asked to address "X" and they don't. They won't. The whole point is to keep you going and make the thread a mess. 

If anyone is confused as to who looks like a fool on this thread, they need help.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Llevron said:

Wait so this was a lie, and not a technicality or gotcha word games? 

But the Pelosi thing was a gotcha? Or saying multiple Trump supporters were shot and killed. Pointing out that one was a lie is gotcha word games. But the above isn’t? 

OK! Cool lol

I'm not talking about my post. My point was that multiple Democrats have lied saying multiple cops died that day when it's clearly false. I wasn't talking about my post about the number of Trump supporters that died that I already corrected.

Nice try though.

Anything else? Lies lies lies! Russia Russia Russia! Misinformation misinformation misinformation! The rallying cry of the modern leftists as they await their impending defeat.

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I mean Hillary was pretty much outright saying Trump won due to Russian interference. Different, but just as undermining to the election.

I think Trump was desperate. He didn't break any laws. Unless new evidence is put forth by this committee (which I doubt)... He will remain a free man, and be eligible to run for re-election.

Trump sowed doubt about the election. It isn't the most noble thing to do, but it's been done before... And will likely happen again in the future unfortunately. Politicians don't like losing... Just look at how hard the Democrats are struggling with impending defeat right now.

You didn’t answer the question. Do you think he didn’t anything wrong calling GA and asking for the exact number of votes he needed to win? 

(Also that is a crime, but I’ll let that slide past unnoticed) 

• Thumb up 1