Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

At least you're willing to admit that nothing will come from this committee.

I also posted links of direct tweets from a lawyer, and articles from CNN, NPR, and MSN.com. besides, I don't call out anyone or claim their posts are BS for citing "left-wing" sources. It's all to support our individual opinions, no?

Roseanne Boyland.

Rosanne Boyland was not shot and killed.  Did you intentionally lie or are you misinformed?

If you want to become more informed about her story listen to the podcast American Radical.

7 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

At least you're willing to admit that nothing will come from this committee.

I also posted links of direct tweets from a lawyer, and articles from CNN, NPR, and MSN.com. besides, I don't call out anyone or claim their posts are BS for citing "left-wing" sources. It's all to support our individual opinions, no?

I said that well before these hearings started. All you will get is nice report in the fall. The politicians involved will not  lose their re-elections nor will they be prosecuted.

That msn link took you to a Washington examiner article. As for the cnn one, the courts will decide if the gentleman involved contributed to the officer having a stroke or only natural causes.

Forever, still am confused as to where you stand. Were the people who entered the Capitol on 6 January justified? Who led them to believe the election was stolen?

Again, the public face of this committee is a staunch conservative. More conservative than Trump pretends to be, certainly more conservative than Stefanik.

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Or we want it on record that on ES we don’t suffer fools lightly…

Well. Depends on who looks like a fool from these back and forth sprints. If by the 2nd time when asked to address "X" and they don't. They won't. The whole point is to keep you going and make the thread a mess. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Forever, still am confused as to where you stand. Were the people who entered the Capitol on 6 January justified? Who led them to believe the election was stolen?

Again, the public face of this committee is a staunch conservative. More conservative than Trump pretends to be, certainly more conservative than Stefanik.

These people don't care about conservative.  They don't care about police. They don't care about the military. They care about Trump. And only respect others who are loyal to him

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

From the article you posted.

🤫

Like I said. At minimum it's debatable. Still the lie of "multiple police officers died" is, a lie.

You still haven't addressed my other noteworthy items of doctored evidence presented by the committee. Or the simple fact that only 16 percent of polled Americans even care about the outcome of this dog and pony show.

• Thumb down 1

6 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Or the simple fact that only 16 percent of polled Americans even care about the outcome of this dog and pony show.

Anything that will move any GOP primary voters away from Trump and to anyone else, including DeSantis, is positive.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Like I said. At minimum it's debatable. Still the lie of "multiple police officers died" is, a lie.

You do this every time you're caught in a lie. You lie then when confronted with facts just shrug and say "well it's debatable. Now can we get back to answering my other bull**** questions." 🖖

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Rosanne Boyland was not shot and killed.  Did you intentionally lie or are you misinformed?

If you want to become more informed about her story listen to the podcast American Radical.

Only one was shot, saying shot and killed as a blanket statement was a poor wording on my part. Doesn't change the fact that more trump supporters died, and the media and democrats have lied about the statement that "multiple police officers were killed"

I don't remember the cod of the other Trump supporters vividly. I think greeson was a heart attack or stroke as well.

• Thumb down 1

Just now, Forever A Redskin said:

You still haven't addressed my other noteworthy items of doctored evidence presented by the committee. Or the simple fact that only 16 percent of polled Americans even care about the outcome of this dog and pony show.

Honestly, if you think it’s a dog and pony show and have no impact; then why u complaining. These hearings will go the way of your Benghazi hearings.

If it’s a farce and you think only strengthens the gop for the fall; then why are you complaining. The Dems will just see this blow up in their faces; so why u ****ing so much.

Why this should help towards your prediction of a supermajority:

290 - House, winning 82

67- Senate, winning 17

You sure are complaining a lot about something that you think will just hurt the Dems.

You can’t be really worried that several gop politicians will be implicated? After all, they are all winning re-election even if implicated and certainly no one will be prosecuted if implicated.  

The Dems are just hanging themselves.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

You do this every time you're caught in a lie. You lie then when confronted with facts just shrug and say "well it's debatable. Now can we get back to answering my other bull**** questions." 🖖

And your MO is predictable as well. Focus on one part of my post and attempt to declare the entire thing misinformation and that I'm a liar.

I don't pretend to act like I'm perfect. I misspeak and don't get everything right 100 percent of the time. But that doesn't make me a liar. And it's not gonna stop me from posting opinion from the other side of the political argument. 

What's FACT is that no one cares about this committee. What's FACT is that nothing will happen to Trump because of it. What's FACT is they are lying and doctoring evidence that they are presenting to the American people.

• Thumb down 2

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Only one was shot, saying shot and killed as a blanket statement was a poor wording on my part. Doesn't change the fact that more trump supporters died, and the media and democrats have lied about the statement that "multiple police officers were killed"

I don't remember the cod of the other Trump supporters vividly. I think greeson was a heart attack or stroke as well.

They likely couldn't handle the grueling physical demands walking that far placed on their cardiovascular system.  Not the most physically fit bunch.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I believe that if the Supremes come out with the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, the Republicans won't take over the House and Senate. Republicans underestimate the power of the women's vote on this issue.

Sorry, I think you will proven wrong for 22.  How much negative things are going to happen from July 1 to late Sept-Nov when voting occurs;after the decision that will impact the election.  

Not being able to have abortion isn’t going to impact that many women this year that it tips the election. Also, I don’t think much of the negative thing we expect will happen before the election; to impact the election.

2024 is a different story.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Wait a minute.  You are saying Babbit, Greeson, and the Ga woman were Trump supporters?  Because Matt Gaetz and others said that the people who stormed the Capitol were not Trump supporters, but Antifa.  Are you suggesting that Matt Gaetz is being less than honest with the American people?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Prolly shoulda worked on their cardio before taking part in a violent insurrection. 🙃 

rocky-overwinning.gif

You beat me to it. And had a Gif!

We both forgot about the poor lady who OD'd! I'm guessing Pelosi probably provided the drugs. I challenge anyone to prove that didn't happen! 

Edited by Redskins Diehard
  • Like 1

Honestly, it’s highly unlikely I’ll watch any of the hearings live.

I’ll read about it and watch some highlights when needed.  Even tho I do care a lot about it.

Im just way too busy doing hot boi summer **** to watch TV.  So factor that into the ratings stuff, I guess.

Edited by TradeTheBeal!

10 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Why do you insist on lying over and over?

Clearly people care. Twice as many people watched the opening hearings as did the second game of the NBA Finals. 🤓

Per the polling data I posted previously. Only 16 percent of Americans care. Not quite nobody, but an insignificant amount of the typical never-trumpers are the only ones tuning in. The ratings data also shows the ratings for the committee were terrible. Way to cherry pick which event it got more ratings than though.

Let's not kid ourselves, the Dems are hanging themselves and they expected way more people to tune in.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Forever A Redskin said:

The poll also found that almost half of voters, 42 percent, want to “install President Trump as the nation’s permanent leader.”

No wonder your posts don’t make sense. You actually believe this? Lmao 

14 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

What's FACT is that nothing will happen to Trump because of it. 

For someone who claims not to be a Trump fan, you seem to enjoy chortling about how nothing will happen to him. I agree that nothing will happen, but your posts on this topic really paint you as a supporter of Trump's behavior.