Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

58 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I'm just one person, tired of the one sided discussion on here that chose to speak up. You're right though, the majority of people could care less about this committee and don't think anything will come of it.

Yeah, your boy saved the zip ties and guns for Supreme court justices.

Let's not forget 200 were arrested on inauguration day in 2017. I'm sure there was plenty of poop and urine flung around that day. That seems to be pretty standard. Plenty of it flung around in summer of 2020 too. Ya know, when actual dozens of people died and hundreds of officers injured, billions of dollars worth of damage. Those reasonable people.

Good one.

You’ve mentioned Kavanaugh 550 times in this thread (may be a typo, dunno).  You are a champion of protecting the safety of elected officials (we can lump in judges here).  This is a thread about 1/6.  Yet you haven’t mentioned anything about Harris being within yards of a pipe bomb on 1/6.  Why is that?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/01/31/politics/kamala-harris-january-6-2021-democratic-national-committee/index.html

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I mean Hillary was pretty much outright saying Trump won due to Russian interference. Different, but just as undermining to the election.

I think Trump was desperate. He didn't break any laws. Unless new evidence is put forth by this committee (which I doubt)... He will remain a free man, and be eligible to run for re-election.

Trump sowed doubt about the election. It isn't the most noble thing to do, but it's been done before... And will likely happen again in the future unfortunately. Politicians don't like losing... Just look at how hard the Democrats are struggling with impending defeat right now.

Hillary wasn't the only one saying that stuff about Russia interfering to try and get a Trump win. It was stated by pretty much every single intelligence agency, including Trump's own.

And that's still completely different. Hillary stated an opinion on something that was agreed upon by the entire US intelligence apparatus. She never called up a state Secretary of State and pressured them to "find" votes. I refuse to believe you're too obtuse to see the vast difference between those things.

Trump pressuring Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to deliver him the state could absolutely be seen as a Federal felony under 52 USC 2051. In fact, I believe that's what an AG in Georgia is currently investigating and may charge Trump with.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I'm not talking about my post. My point was that multiple Democrats have lied saying multiple cops died that day when it's clearly false. I wasn't talking about my post about the number of Trump supporters that died that I already corrected.

Multiple officers died as a direct result of Jan 6th, yes or no?

2 hours ago, Forever A Redskin said:

At least you're willing to admit that nothing will come from this committee.

I also posted links of direct tweets from a lawyer, and articles from CNN, NPR, and MSN.com. besides, I don't call out anyone or claim their posts are BS for citing "left-wing" sources. It's all to support our individual opinions, no? Unless there is a list of approved websites we are allowed to post from, or is it just unspoken mob-rule? I figured CNN and NPR were pretty neutral. I'll try harder next time.

Roseanne Boyland.

"Dude Next Door"! Never Forget! "NAGA!!!"

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

Multiple officers died as a direct result of Jan 6th, yes or no?

Multiple officers died days after January 6th. majority by suicide. None directly from the events at the capitol. Despite politicians trying to claim they died that day....

Dems can compare January 6th to 9-11 and pearl harbor, but no one can bring up the dozens of deaths DIRECTLY from the BLM riots, and the billion dollars of damage, and the businesses that haven't recovered without being a racist, yes or no?

• Thumb down 1

I know many of you find this back and forth annoying. If I stop, it’s cause I shouldn’t really be ****ing up this thread for you. It’s so repetitive it’s almost off topic at this point anyway.

But I am also really enjoying the back and forth. It’s like playing card games with a 5 year old. I know it’s childish, but it’s fun to watch him try so hard and fail miserably. 

However, I’ll call it quits. It’s obvious this can go on forever. It’s either a mental disorder or outright stupidity. Me I mean, obviously, cause board rules say I can’t say that about other posters 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Donald Trump and his enablers/helpers (people like Roger Stone and Fox News) have pushed some odd cult-like BS about Trump.  There's a January 5 speech from Roger Stone where he acts like, "It's not Democrats vs.Republicans, its a battle of good vs. evil -- if Trump loses the country is lost."  It's garbage political salesmanship that the Christian right has eaten up for 10 years... they are just feeding this same garbage that is basically policy that benefits the ultrawealthy (like tax cuts and not moving towards socialized medicine) to deny the problems facing this country.  And its working. 

I just learned Tulsi Gabbard is worth $30M and she is paid $2M to contribute to Fox News.  I don't think I want to listen to any politician worth more than a few $Million.  

We have a manipulated and fabricated political system.  I don't understand how someone like Joe Rogan became some libertarian hotahot radio host... best I figure is that the people supporting Limbaugh decided to support him. 

I want to see 2 political reforms right off the bat -- actually 3. 

1) Triple the size of the house. 

2) Double the size of the Senate (4 Senators). 

3) President gets popular vote. 

We need more political races so we actually force the rich and wealthy to buy more politicians... maybe at some pojnt they will run out of money and it will be obvious how they are getting politicians on the take. 

I really liked the idea of a political outsider like Donald Trump at the outset, but it was obvious and still is obvious he doesn't have political chops... he's trying to get the most people to love him so much... for his own ego.  It's not a bad strategy, but it disgusting.  He just threw his daugjter under the bus.

52 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

There is not a single modern democrat I would support other than Tulsi at the moment. I'd honestly support 3rd party candidates over most... But that's a waste of a vote.

So despite being a former Dem and not a fan of Trump, you couldn't find a single Dem in the last 30 years you'd support over Trump.  How far do you have to go back?  Who is this mythical Democrat you previously voted for?

13 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Multiple officers died days after January 6th. majority by suicide. None directly from the events at the capitol. Despite politicians trying to claim they died that day....

Your position aligns with 21 house GOP and no GOP senator.  And even those house GOP members didn't object to the link between Jan 6th and the officers who died by suicide a few days later, they objected Jan 6th being called an insurrection.  When literally no one in 535 agrees with you, you may want to revisit your position.

Dems can compare January 6th to 9-11 and pearl harbor, but no one can bring up the dozens of deaths DIRECTLY from the BLM riots, and the billion dollars of damage, and the businesses that haven't recovered without being a racist, yes or no?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-democrats-have-condemned-violence-linked-protests/3317862001/

You need to stop getting your info from quack sources.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

The damage done during the Floyd riots are inexcusable, but unfortunately we had the same stuff happen in the 60s as well as when the officers who beat Rodney King in the early 1990s. So, sadly, not unexpected.

This is the first time to my knowledge that a losing presidential candidate has not eventually conceded. January 6 was a direct result of Trumps refusal to concede. Pelosi's mistake was not having the impeachment trial ready to go on Jan 7th. If she had, Trump would've been convicted and rendered ineligible to run again. I'll in all likelihood vote GOP in the 2024 election, but not if Trump is the candidate.

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

More Trump supporters that are better off dead. 

Thats making America great again!!!!!

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Wanna know what you do that so annoying? 

You said Pelosi was the one who stopped the DC National Guard. Nothing about the way you word it. Was dead wrong. 

You said two protesters where shot and killed. Lie. And when confronted with the truth you were like “Oh well that’s not what I meant.” Don’t try to equate it to “word stuff” it was a ****ing lie lol. 

Ain’t you the one that said Biden has been on vacation for 550 days? And then said it was a typo or something after someone gave you the excuse? I can’t remember. 

What else was there? I know there was more. 

Why would I take my time to engage with you on anything else when you are so dishonest? You can’t even admit when you are caught obviously wrong. Technicalities gotchas and word stuff. Way to take ownership. And the best is part you legit think everyone else is the problem. 

He's trolling. It's all the GOP'ers have.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

The damage done during the Floyd riots are inexcusable, but unfortunately we had the same stuff happen in the 60s as well as when the officers who beat Rodney King in the early 1990s. So, sadly, not unexpected.

What’s crazy is the at a lot of the violence and damage done we know through court records and from Trumps own homeland security was committed by far right groups looking to take advantage. The used the demonstrations as cover for their own violence. And obviously it worked. 

Home land security says Far right actors took advantage of protests to commit violence. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-homeland-supremacists/a-trump-security-chief-acknowledges-role-of-white-supremacist-extremists-in-u-s-urban-violence-idUSKBN26031F

They have their telegram messages 

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-telegram-channel-encourages-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6?amp

Boogaloo Boy pleaded guilty to shooting at police station during the protests 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna2499

So, a lot of the violence people saw during the protest was not attributed to the actual protesters. I could go on. Almost ALL of the deaths during the protests were done by either straight up legit crazy people, far right folks or people not affiliated at all with BLM. I could compile a list. But what would be the point the people who would argue with me to death over it can’t or won’t read it anyway. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

53 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Donald Trump and his enablers/helpers (people like Roger Stone and Fox News) have pushed some odd cult-like BS about Trump.  There's a January 5 speech from Roger Stone where he acts like, "It's not Democrats vs.Republicans, its a battle of good vs. evil -- if Trump loses the country is lost."  It's garbage political salesmanship that the Christian right has eaten up for 10 years... they are just feeding this same garbage that is basically policy that benefits the ultrawealthy (like tax cuts and not moving towards socialized medicine) to deny the problems facing this country.  And its working. 

I just learned Tulsi Gabbard is worth $30M and she is paid $2M to contribute to Fox News.  I don't think I want to listen to any politician worth more than a few $Million.  

We have a manipulated and fabricated political system.  I don't understand how someone like Joe Rogan became some libertarian hotahot radio host... best I figure is that the people supporting Limbaugh decided to support him. 

I want to see 2 political reforms right off the bat -- actually 3. 

1) Triple the size of the house. 

2) Double the size of the Senate (4 Senators). 

3) President gets popular vote. 

We need more political races so we actually force the rich and wealthy to buy more politicians... maybe at some pojnt they will run out of money and it will be obvious how they are getting politicians on the take. 

I really liked the idea of a political outsider like Donald Trump at the outset, but it was obvious and still is obvious he doesn't have political chops... he's trying to get the most people to love him so much... for his own ego.  It's not a bad strategy, but it disgusting.  He just threw his daugjter under the bus.

The House use to expand as the population expanded but congress stopped that in the 1920’s or 1930’s.

Expanding the senate won’t solve the senate problem. Too much power in least populated states. I would change the Senate makeup like thus. Every state is guaranteed 1 Senator like every state is gauranteed at least 1 house seat. The second senate is distributed by population; so only states with the greatest population would get additional senate seats.

So, the bigger states will have 2 or maybe even 3. Even if you expand the size of senate; you have to do what I said. It’s time to take away that power from the minority.

Also; there needs to be term limits.

18 or 24 years is enough. That’s 9/12 House terms and 3/4 Senate terms. There needs to be turnover each generation. We have people who spend 30-50 years in one job.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Thats making America great again!!!!!

He's trolling. It's all the GOP'ers have.

I actually think he’s [redacted] enough to believe this ****. 

The real problem is it’s entertaining to me when I should be doing something more positive with my life. Like smoking a pack of cigarettes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Anything else? Lies lies lies! Russia Russia Russia! Misinformation misinformation misinformation! The rallying cry of the modern leftists as they await their impending defeat.

image.png.d8c96a1f389740d12609431722d84302.png

Why do I keep picturing this kid while I'm reading this drivel?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What’s crazy is the at a lot of the violence and damage done we know through court records and from Trumps own homeland security was committed by far right groups looking to take advantage. The used the demonstrations as cover for their own violence. And obviously it worked. 

Home land security says Far right actors took advantage of protests to commit violence. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-homeland-supremacists/a-trump-security-chief-acknowledges-role-of-white-supremacist-extremists-in-u-s-urban-violence-idUSKBN26031F

They have their telegram messages 

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-telegram-channel-encourages-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6?amp

Boogaloo Boy pleaded guilty to shooting at police station during the protests 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna2499

So, a lot of the violence people saw during the protest was not attributed to the actual protesters. I could go on. Almost ALL of the deaths during the protests were done by either straight up legit crazy people, far right folks or people not affiliated at all with BLM. I could compile a list. But what would be the point the people who would argue with me to death over it can’t or won’t read it anyway. 

Lol. So when people claim antifa actors were responsible for violence on January 6th it's conspiracy.... But you're allowed to make the same bogus claims for the BLM riots... Rigghhhtt.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Exactly. Here in Greensboro for example the Civil Rights Museum downtown was vandalized during the looting that weekend. Why would BLM do such a thing? Oh that's right they didn't. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfmynews2.com/amp/article/news/crime/international-civil-rights-museum-greensboro-vandalized-crime-stoppers-looking-for-person-involved/83-d1fd278a-2451-44e9-93cb-7d8cc6dea126

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I actually think he’s [redacted] enough to believe this ****. 

The real problem is it’s entertaining to me when I should be doing something more positive with my life. Like smoking a pack of cigarettes. 

I so agree on the entertainment. I also thank you for continuing, you are far more patient than I.

6 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Lol. So when people claim antifa actors were responsible for violence on January 6th it's conspiracy.... But you're allowed to make the same bogus claims for the BLM riots... Rigghhhtt.

You would make a good bad comedy routine. This HS is hilarious if it weren't believed by the ignorance that bore it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skintime said:

I so agree on the entertainment. I also thank you for continuing, you are far more patient than I.

I gotta stop. I’ll do this forever. I’m weak! My family would leave me and my tombstone would say “Here lies Llevron. Died doing what he loved: Tea bagging over the maimed reputations of random idiots on the internet” 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I gotta stop. I’ll do this forever. I’m weak! My family would leave me and my tombstone would say “Here lies Llevron. Died doing what he loved: Tea bagging over the maimed reputations of random idiots on the internet” 

This is classic!!!! Thank you for making me laugh so hard.

12 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I know you won't read it but ima post this anyways. 😝

https://www.radcliffe.harvard.edu/news-and-ideas/black-lives-matter-protesters-were-overwhelmingly-peaceful-our-research-finds

The Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.

• Like 1