Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

23 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Only one was shot, saying shot and killed as a blanket statement was a poor wording on my part. 

It was a ****ing lie. 

Thats 3 and counting. Do we need to keep this up? I’m enjoying it 

16 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Why do you insist on lying over and over?

Clearly people care. Twice as many people watched the opening hearings as did the second game of the NBA Finals. 🤓

My bad 4. 

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

The ratings data also shows the ratings for the committee were terrible.

That you Donald? 😁

20 million people watching on an actual TV in 2022 is a lot. Last season Sunday Night Football for example averaged like 18 million. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

For someone who claims not to be a Trump fan, you seem to enjoy chortling about how nothing will happen to him. I agree that nothing will happen, but your posts on this topic really paint you as a supporter of Trump's behavior.

I can understand how it may come off that way. Believe it or not, I'm more of a supporter of the Dems getting their heads out of their asses and focus on something other than Trump. Because until they move away from the far left ideology, calling Latino/latina voters "latinX", their obsession with Trump, and a myriad of other things... It's not going to do them any good. People want the old Democratic party back. The woke stuff has to go. I'm surprised they didn't learn their lesson with the Virginia gubernatorial race that trying to tie everything to Trump isn't working anymore...

But yet here we are with this BS committee they waited until near midterms to roll out, and then CURRENT president is STILL talking about Ultra MAGA. They are trying to distract the American people from the terrible things happening on their watch... And it's not working. And this committee isn't going to work either.

I used to be a Democrat. I don't know what the heck this party currently has morphed into, but I'll continue to voice my displeasure over it. Doesn't make me a super Ultra MAGA trump supporter, but I do think he did a lot of good things as well. For instance the economy, which 52 percent of american voters agree with me on. Unlike the left, I don't try to paint everything trump did as awful. Because it wasn't. Some people just can't handle that.

It's funny too, because there were protesters of the 2016 Trump election too. Disrupted the vote count and everything with their protests. Biden had to tell them "it's over"... People questioned the integrity of that election plenty. But like JDR said... There are two standards. 

• Thumb down 1

Why is Forever A Redskin even worried?

The hearings are a farce that will hurt Dems. It’s just a witch-hunt against the integrity of dear leader Donald Trump.

Those implicated politicians will win again and no one is going to jail.

This is all manufactured by George Soros, Antifa,Dems and traitorous gopers.

He will beat his chest on election night; when the gop wins bugle, historically.

He can’t be worried that this actually real. It was a real plot to overturn the election and 1/6 riots played a role in this. This could actually lead to some implicated politicians losing re-election and going to jail. The Dems keep control instead of losing?

We know odds slim on that happening but he and many magas acting like they are scared something that’s there.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

It's funny too, because there were protesters of the 2016 Trump election too. Disrupted the vote count and everything with their protests. Biden had to tell them "it's over"... People questioned the integrity of that election plenty. But like JDR said... There are two standards. 

To equate what happened with.a few people challenging the certification in 2016 (and it happened in 2004 too) to the events of January 6 is insane. 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It was a ****ing lie. 

Thats 3 and counting. Do we need to keep this up? I’m enjoying it 

My bad 4. 

How about the lies from the members of the committee? Doctored evidence, videos, tweets? Care to comment on that?

You trying to label me as a liar doesn't change reality. I don't claim to be a perfect news outlet and it's funny you try to hold me accountable like a journalist. I'm just a dude with a different opinion than you. The Democrats have lost the narrative war. People don't care anymore.

Plenty of what I posted is undeniably true, and you guys focus on technicalities and gotchas over the way I word stuff. It's cute.

It's not surprising though. This thread is a microcosm of the leftist party at large. They spread just as much misinformation but downplay it, brush their wrong-doing under the rug while magnifying others. Try to discredit anything and everything that goes against their narrative as "misinformation" or "conspiracy". Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals telling the average American they are too dumb to understand. Just buy an electric car, they say. 

You could be presented with 99 facts and you will point out one that can't be proven completely and try and discredit all 100. Nobody has yet to address the botched evidence this committee is presenting to the American people that they ADMITTED to. No comment on the lie of "multiple police officers killed", Not a peep on the attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh, etc.

Hold on to that narrative as tightly as you can as it slips through your fingertips. The American people are voting all these hacks out of office come midterms. I could post data on that, but you'd probably mock that as disinformation too. Or youll say "you said they are voting ALL of them out, liar! Hahahaha"

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I can understand how it may come off that way. Believe it or not, I'm more of a supporter of the Dems getting their heads out of their asses and focus on something other than Trump. Because until they move away from the far left ideology, calling Latino/latina voters "latinX", their obsession with Trump, and a myriad of other things... It's not going to do them any good. People want the old Democratic party back. The woke stuff has to go. I'm surprised they didn't learn their lesson with the Virginia gubernatorial race that trying to tie everything to Trump isn't working anymore...

But yet here we are with this BS committee they waited until near midterms to roll out, and then CURRENT president is STILL talking about Ultra MAGA. They are trying to distract the American people from the terrible things happening on their watch... And it's not working. And this committee isn't going to work either.

I used to be a Democrat. I don't know what the heck this party currently has morphed into, but I'll continue to voice my displeasure over it. Doesn't make me a super Ultra MAGA trump supporter, but I do think he did a lot of good things as well. For instance the economy, which 52 percent of american voters agree with me on. Unlike the left, I don't try to paint everything trump did as awful. Because it wasn't. Some people just can't handle that.

What?  I don’t remember Hillary and the Dems plotting to overturn the 2016 election! I don’t remember Hillary supporters at the capital on 1/6/17 trying to disrupt the electoral vote count!

As for the more modern Dem party it’s closer to AOC than Joe Manchin. The energy is with the progressives and eventually the Dems will be full progressive.

I see an opening for a true third party.

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

No, I want the Democratic party back that I was a member of. Nice try though.

That party is dead. You want a party that in reality no longer exists and that final shakeout will occur the next decade.

Just like the old gop no longer exists.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

What?  I don’t remember Hillary and the Dems plotting to overturn the 2016 election! I don’t remember Hillary supporters at the capital on 1/6/17 trying to disrupt the electoral vote count!

As for the more modern Dem party it’s closer to AOC than Joe Manchin. The energy is with the progressives and eventually the Dems will be full progressive.

I see an opening for a true third party.

Here is a video of protestors interrupting the electorial count on Jan 6. 2017. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

How about the lies from the members of the committee? Doctored evidence, videos, tweets? Care to comment on that?

You trying to label me as a liar doesn't change reality. I don't claim to be a perfect news outlet and it's funny you try to hold me accountable like a journalist. I'm just a dude with a different opinion than you. The Democrats have lost the narrative war. People don't care anymore.

Plenty of what I posted is undeniably true, and you guys focus on technicalities and gotchas over the way I word stuff. It's cute.

It's not surprising though. This thread is a microcosm of the leftist party at large. They spread just as much misinformation but downplay it, brush their wrong-doing under the rug while magnifying others. Try to discredit anything and everything that goes against their narrative as "misinformation" or "conspiracy". Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals telling the average American they are too dumb to understand. Just buy an electric car, they say. 

You could be presented with 99 facts and you will point out one that can't be proven completely and try and discredit all 100. Nobody has yet to address the botched evidence this committee is presenting to the American people that they ADMITTED to. No comment on the lie of "multiple police officers killed", Not a peep on the attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh, etc.

Hold on to that narrative as tightly as you can as it slips through your fingertips. The American people are voting all these hacks out of office come midterms. I could post data on that, but you'd probably mock that as disinformation too. Or youll say "you said they are voting ALL of them out, liar! Hahahaha"

You are absolutely either a complete liar or a complete doofus. Which one merely depends on whether or not you knew the bull**** info you posted was in fact bull****.

You've been caught in it repeatedly. You come in, post a bull**** drive by right wing talking point that you probably read in some Breitbart or Daily Caller circle jerk or heard out of the mouth of some numbnuts like Tim Pool or Joe Rogan (or even Trump himself).

Then you get repeatedly dunked on because everyone here is apparently way more capable of reading and using google than you are. Then when you're confronted with the fact that the bull**** you posted and said was complete bull****, you immediately start trying to move the goalposts and either claim you weren't saying what you clearly said, or that your point somehow still stands in some vague way which you can't articulate.

If you want people to take you more seriously, perhaps you should stop following this idiotic pattern and do a bit more basic research before firing off your **** cannon.

Oh, and for the record, Ashli Babbitt was an anti-American insurrectionist and terrorist. She was trying to force her way into the Capitol building in an effort to interrupt our democratic process, during which she repeatedly ignored commands from the police to stop and was shot. She got what she deserved. Why are you for coddling terrorists?

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Here is a video of protestors interrupting the electorial count on Jan 6. 2017. 

Uh, that isn’t the same thing.

You seriously are comparing a couple of protesters disrupting the proceedings on 1/6/17 to what happened on 1/6/21?

You magas sure are smart.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

You are absolutely either a complete liar or a complete doofus. Which one merely depends on whether or not you knew the bull**** info you posted was in fact bull****.

You've been caught in it repeatedly. You come in, post a bull**** drive by right wing talking point that you probably read in some Breitbart or Daily Caller circle jerk or heard out of the mouth of some numbnuts like Tim Pool or Joe Rogan (or even Trump himself).

Then you get repeatedly dunked on because everyone here is apparently way more capable of reading and using google than you are. Then when you're confronted with the fact that the bull**** you posted and said was complete bull****, you immediately start trying to move the goalposts and either claim you weren't saying what you clearly said, or that your point somehow still stands in some vague way which you can't articulate.

If you want people to take you more seriously, perhaps you should stop following this idiotic pattern and do a bit more basic research before firing off your **** cannon.

Oh, and for the record, Ashli Babbitt was an anti-American insurrectionist and terrorist. She was trying to force her way into the Capitol building in an effort to interrupt our democratic process, during which she repeatedly ignored commands from the police to stop and was shot. She got what she deserved. Why are you for coddling terrorists?

Your post is lies. So you're saying  that the committee doctoring evidence, video, and tweets was a lie? Or the factual TV ratings i posted are a lie? Or the polling that found only 16 percent of Americans care about this joke of a committee is a lie?

Sorry don't think so man.

You guys are going to call me a conspiracy theory liar regardless of what I post. That's what Democrats do to any opponents of the narrative. I've said my piece for today. The results will tell us who's on the right side of history here. The results of this committee, the results of midterms, and the results in 2024 will tell us. Unless you plan on claiming those results are illegitimate too? Lol

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

If the Magas like FaR really believe this  is farce and will just hurt the Dems; then shouldn’t be complaining. They should let the Dems just sink themselves, it only hurts them.

They can’t seriously think anything will come of this. You know maybe this causes the gop to lose and some gopers to jail.

They aren’t acting that way.

11 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Uh, that isn’t the same thing.

You seriously are comparing a couple of protesters disrupting the proceedings on 1/6/17 to what happened on 1/6/21?

You magas sure are smart.

You specifically said I don't remember Hillary supporters at the capitol. I posted a video to refresh your memory. Never did I try to compare the two events. Clearly there were more people at the capitol in 2020.

9 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If the Magas like FaR really believe this  is farce and will just hurt the Dems; then shouldn’t be complaining. They should let the Dems just sink themselves, it only hurts them.

They can’t seriously think anything will come of this. You know maybe this causes the gop to lose and some gopers to jail.

They aren’t acting that way.

I'm just one person, tired of the one sided discussion on here that chose to speak up. You're right though, the majority of people could care less about this committee and don't think anything will come of it.

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Where are the zip ties and **** smeared on the wall?  Amateurs.

Sorry about your boys in Washington state though.

Yeah, your boy saved the zip ties and guns for Supreme court justices.

Let's not forget 200 were arrested on inauguration day in 2017. I'm sure there was plenty of poop and urine flung around that day. That seems to be pretty standard. Plenty of it flung around in summer of 2020 too. Ya know, when actual dozens of people died and hundreds of officers injured, billions of dollars worth of damage. Those reasonable people.

Edited by Forever A Redskin

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I'm just one person, tired of the one sided discussion on here that chose to speak up. You're right though, the majority of people could care less about this committee and don't think anything will come of it.

What do you personally think?  Do you think there was anything that Trump did that was wrong and/or criminal with respect to the aftermath of the election and/or January 6th? 

If Trump runs in 2024, is there any politician on either side who you would support above him?  If so, name up to three each both side of the aisle.

19 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You're post is lies. So you're saying  that the committee doctoring evidence, video, and tweets was a lie? Or the factual TV ratings i posted are a lie? Or the polling that found only 16 percent of Americans care about this joke of a committee is a lie?

Sorry don't think so man.

You guys are going to call me a conspiracy theory liar regardless of what I post. That's what Democrats do to any opponents of the narrative. I've said my piece for today. The results will tell us who's on the right side of history here. The results of this committee, the results of midterms, and the results in 2024 will tell us. Unless you plan on claiming those results are illegitimate too? Lol

If you could get past your victim complex (that seems to be incredibly common on the right nowadays), you'd realize that your problem is that your reputation here is already bad, so you're not getting much benefit of the doubt. You've been repeatedly caught lying and saying stuff in drive by posts that's been found to be complete bull****. That makes people doubt you when you bring up new claims or talking points in the future.

And people here will call you a conspiracy theorist or a liar if you're in here pushing conspiracy theories and lying. If you stopped doing those things, then you wouldn't be treated that way.

As I said before, you've spent most of your time here so far looking like a duck, swimming like a duck, and quacking like a duck and then whining and crying when people dare to call you a duck.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 2