Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

15 minutes ago, Tundra scout said:

This list is asinine, even for you. 1, 3, and 4 are largely influenced by the GOP being in the pocket of Putin. You support Mother Russia too, comrade? You think Ukraine needs to rollover for Putin? 

Where is violent crime skyrocketing? Do you have specific numbers to compare? Or is this another empty dump and run post?

I won't comment on the baby formula shortage. Like all MAGAts, you only care about the unborn baby anyway until you latch onto something else. Do you even know why there was a shortage? 

I'll also defer to the economists here to address the inflation/recession point.

2+ million undocumented immigrants flooding the US? Is that per day? Year? Overall? Where is this stat from? 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

2+ million undocumented immigrants flooding the US? Is that per day? Year? Overall? Where is this stat from? 

The same place as the fentanyl stat n prolly all the others.

butt-ass.gif

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

They were $2/gal 20+ years ago.  

Gas in 2003/4 in Colorado was like $4.60 for 85 octane. Usta cost me $150 ta fill up my van. That was why I donated it to charity. Adjusted for inflation that $4.60 = $7+. Theys ****ing about gas prices now tho I wonder why? 🤪

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't believe we really spent all those years handling everybody's filthy money.

I could've easily been handling dollar bills that were in some strippers buttcrack. Just wild. 

I waited tables years ago, was all about the cash. Now, I never carry cash on me.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't believe we really spent all those years handling everybody's filthy money.

I could've easily been handling dollar bills that were in some strippers buttcrack. Just wild. 

Contaminated currency

Most banknotes have traces of cocaine on them; this has been confirmed by studies done in several countries.[1] In 1994, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals determined that in Los Angeles, out of every four banknotes, on average more than three are tainted by cocaine or another illicit drug.[2][3]

Additionally, paper money in other parts of the world show a similar drug contamination, and studies indicate that they might even serve as a vector of disease, though researchers disagree over how easily diseases are transmitted this way.

Click on the link for more

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1