Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

31 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Why? Because of some speaking gaffes? Oh no the horror. 🤣

Crime

Inflation

The border

Gas prices

the insane green deal BS 

Folks retirement dwindling to nothing

i could go on 

7 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yeah, my right-wing buddy just reminded me earlier today that "Biden has completely depleted the entre US oil reserves to force the price of gas to do down for the last 40 days. We're going to be ****ed now with the hurricane & no reserves." 

And he would be right 

Another great day on Wall Street 

F46539FF-349F-4198-9C75-B678A0A4B700.jpeg

Edited by Tundra scout
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Have they exchanged love letters like TFG?

Probs. Next thing you know, she’ll be going to LIV Golf Tournaments where they have trophies that look like the World Trade Center. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b83bad1ded686225710dfc26695c5d99.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b18e07a278c08305a41a4db089e8f5d6.jpeg

oh wait, maybe I’m confused here. she doesn’t own hotels that the Saudis frequent all the time or own golf courses so they may launder 2 billion

33 minutes ago, Tundra scout said:

Crime

Inflation

The border

Gas prices

the insane green deal BS 

i could go on 

This is a list of stuff you don’t like. I’m not sure what Biden has to do with it.

The border crisis has been happening for a long time, inflation is mainly due to gas prices and house prices, demand driven, both of which are starting to soften. Demand driven inflation is a sign of a strong economy….. Biden and Harris aren’t defund the police democrats… and being that crime is mostly battled at the state/local level I’m now sure Biden is responsible.

What specifically do you think is insane about the infrastructure (not green) bill?  You do know solar power is price-competitive even without subsidies, correct?

The stock market is down 10-15 percent. Down to nothing is an exaggeration. But anyone who doesn’t diversify is a fool. 

• Haha 1

Any comment of these @Tundra scout? This is not even a complete list. Just the highlights. LOL The fact is people in public speaking will eventually make a gaffe, or several. I do not even care about trumps actual gaffes outside they were funny. He said enough other ignorant things that the gaffes were just a side note. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Any comment of these @Tundra scout? This is not even a complete list. Just the highlights. LOL The fact is people in public speaking will eventually make a gaffe, or several. I do not even care about trumps actual gaffes outside they were funny. He said enough other ignorant things that the gaffes were just a side note. 

F28E5938-24EC-4A98-841D-B4F1529D5082.jpeg

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This is a list of stuff you don’t like. I’m not sure what Biden has to do with it.

The border crisis has been happening for a long time, inflation is mainly due to gas prices and house prices, demand driven, both of which are starting to soften. Demand driven inflation is a sign of a strong economy….. Biden and Harris aren’t defund the police democrats… and being that crime is mostly battled at the state/local level I’m now sure Biden is responsible.

What specifically do you think is insane about the infrastructure (not green) bill?  You do know solar power is price-competitive even without subsidies, correct?

The stock market is down 10-15 percent. Down to nothing is an exaggeration. But anyone who doesn’t diversify is a fool. 

Excuses are for losers 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tundra scout said:

Crime

Inflation

The border

Gas prices

the insane green deal BS 

i could go on 

Since Biden has taken office:  

The Dow is down 3%. 

I'm pretty sure people being successfully stopped at the border is up. Quite a bit. 

Yes, there is quite a bit of inflation. You could argue (a lot) about how much the President actually did. But I'm willing to keep with the simplistic method of "it happened while he was President". As long as you're willing to do the same. (I'm willing to bet you're not). 

• Like 1

If gop wins the house as expected; expect a government shutdown starting Dec.17.

Even though the new gop house won’t take power until Jan 3; they will refuse to do any deals. Expect long government shutdowns.  The house gop will do everything they can to cause the fed government to collapse. I expect several articles if impeachment on their first day.

If McCarthy is speaker; he will just be a puppet to the maga crazies. He will have to do what they want. If he isn’t speaker; then a maga will be speaker.

Expect a full in **** show next 2 years.

• Thumb down 2

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Uncle Sam wears a top hat, not a cowboy hat. Right wingers always trying to change history to fit their insane worldview. 

Once again, America’s fakeass “patriots” are the most unamerican among us. 

Cowboys didn't even wear the modern "cowboy" hats. They all wore bowler hats. 🤓

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If gop wins the house as expected; expect a government shutdown starting Dec.17.

Even though the new gop house won’t take power until Jan 3; they will refuse to do any deals. Expect long government shutdowns.  The house gop will do everything they can to cause the fed government to collapse. I expect several articles if impeachment on their first day.

If McCarthy is speaker; he will just be a puppet to the maga crazies. He will have to do what they want. If he isn’t speaker; then a maga will be speaker.

Expect a full in **** show next 2 years.

Nope-character-posters-5-563x1000.jpg

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1