Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

https://www.rt.com/russia/563913-men-volunteer-women-nag/

One-tenth of the men in Russia volunteering for the conflict with Ukraine are doing so to escape their henpecking wives, the mayor of the coal-mining town of Vorkuta, Yaroslav Shaposhnikov, has claimed.

“Around 10% of volunteers who go to the frontline are going there because their wives probably became accustomed to a decent life… and are nagging, nagging, and nagging,”Shaposhnikov said during an online panel discussion – ‘Open Vorkuta’.

🧐
being nagged to death, literally…

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

https://www.rt.com/russia/563913-men-volunteer-women-nag/

One-tenth of the men in Russia volunteering for the conflict with Ukraine are doing so to escape their henpecking wives, the mayor of the coal-mining town of Vorkuta, Yaroslav Shaposhnikov, has claimed.

“Around 10% of volunteers who go to the frontline are going there because their wives probably became accustomed to a decent life… and are nagging, nagging, and nagging,”Shaposhnikov said during an online panel discussion – ‘Open Vorkuta’.

🧐
being nagged to death, literally…

What does this have to do with the Biden/Harris legislative agenda?  Wrong thread?

• Thumb up 1

Why?  

Just to save the cost of printing pieces of paper?  

Still, I guess that's why my GF's cousins informed me that Joe Biden wanted to make cash illegal as part of his plan to move us closer to The Mark of The Beast. 

30 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Meh. I've been using a digital wallet for many years and hardly carry more than $20 cash or have cash laying around at any time.

Am I unique in this? I don't think so. 

Most of my Social Security money goes out the same morning that I get it. The rest is used for my monthly food. I almost never use cash anymore. I have enough for incidentals. So I'm living in the digital world already. It's a real change for me as when I was working I always had cash in my pocket. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Meh. I've been using a digital wallet for many years and hardly carry more than $20 cash or have cash laying around at any time.

Am I unique in this? I don't think so. 

Especailly after Covid I do not think you are unique at all. I think most of us are the same. I rarely have much cash. I use cards all the time. We are moving to a credits model as projected by many SiFi stories. It's not a huge leap and there is nothing sinister about it. Just makes sense to stop using physical resources like paper, ink, and metals for bartering. Seems like an aweful waste of resources.  

I have had the same crusty dollars in my wallet for months now. Someone gave them to me when I bought them lunch at work and I almost told them to keep it cause I don't want filthy, peasant money near me (but im a filthy peasant, so...) 

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I have had the same crusty dollars in my wallet for months now. Someone gave them to me when I bought them lunch at work and I almost told them to keep it cause I don't want filthy, peasant money near me (but im a filthy peasant, so...) 

Can't believe we really spent all those years handling everybody's filthy money.

I could've easily been handling dollar bills that were in some strippers buttcrack. Just wild. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Why?  

Just to save the cost of printing pieces of paper?  

Still, I guess that's why my GF's cousins informed me that Joe Biden wanted to make cash illegal as part of his plan to move us closer to The Mark of The Beast. 

well we also just lose money from the physical system. And we spend money recycling and tracking it. 

between tap and pay cards, things like Apple Pay, the rise of crypto currency, etc - it makes sense. 

and if you’re looking at crypto currency and concerned that it will eat into a chunk of normal USD transactions, having a digital version will certainly help with that. It doesn’t help with someone that wants anonymity but it helps with the other aspects. 

I’m also curious if their analysis includes anything to do with counterfeiting. I’m sure we spend a lot of money on that - including lost funds when someone successfully used counterfeit money.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't believe we really spent all those years handling everybody's filthy money.

I could've easily been handling dollar bills that were in some strippers buttcrack. Just wild. 

Think of the fluids! Just terrible. Horrible. Unconscionable, really.  I would never now that I'm married. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Larry said:

The ones that are laundering drug money. Right?  :) 

No.  Everywhere collects the cash, then take it to the launderer.

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

What about laundromats?!? 

Much like the strip club, they are used to dealing with quarters.