Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Carolina Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Oh boy. That mother****er is SO getting his punk ass kicked to the curb tomorrow. He deserves every bit of it.

I don't think we can cut him for financial reasons. What would be the most degrading job we could have him do for the team? Assistant to the jock washer?

Just now, repo_4 said:

I don't think we can cut him for financial reasons. What would be the most degrading job we could have him do for the team? Assistant to the jock washer?

11 mill in dead cap. If we cut bait next season it's 8.5.

I'd take the extra few mill to make a statement to the team.

2 minutes ago, Hooper said:

DH is probably suicidal at this point. I’m glad he’s done, but never like to revel in someone else’s pain. 

I agree Hooper.  Like I said in the other thread: kids dream died today.  Much of it by his own hand, to be sure, but make no mistake it died (or is on extreme life support).  I'll give him a pass on not talking to the media.

1 hour ago, Catatonic said:

Tell me how a guy whose been with the team less than two weeks can have a better grasp of this offense that’s a guy whose been here two years?

um, because he played at Carolina last year with Turner and Rivera?

1 hour ago, NewCliche21 said:

Jesus, I know it's garbage time but Heinicke actually looks good.

Not really garbage time...  we still had enough clock to level the score when TH came in.  Of course, the Refs had other ideas to extend our season

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

DH is probably suicidal at this point. I’m glad he’s done, but never like to revel in someone else’s pain. 

I see what u sayin but u cant take this game too serious so for all the hopes, dreams, chances, and draft capital  wasted on him I say ✌.But don't cry for him he's rich.

1 hour ago, Fred Jones said:

It is hard to yell at Ron for not benching Haskins earlier - Hein has done nothing up until now.  Easy to second guess after the fact

I would say that about some UDFA QB.. eg. Montez.

But Ron knew all about Heinicke from his time at Carolina.  I am mad at Rivera for being a poor baseball manager and keeping a losing pitcher in the game for too many innings.

27 minutes ago, alwaysberedskinstome said:

Agreed but his dumpoffs even have an arch to them. Is montez that bad? He had nobody around him in college but made plays

I've never watched Heinicke in my life, I have no clue what he is and its possible I'm just desperate.

Outside of MClaurin, I HATED our WR core going into this season and I STILL HATE them. Any WR with the last name Sims on our team needs to ****ing walk home. Cam Sims had 2 HUGE DROPS.  He dropped that bomb from Heinicke that would've put us on the 1 yard line, with some decent time still on the clock. And of course Sims Jr drops kick return. ****ing TRASH........

If WR aint our top priority in the offseason, it better be next in line. 

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Outside of MClaurin, I HATED our WR core going into this season and I STILL HATE them. Any WR with the last name Sims on our team needs to ****ing walk home. Cam Sims had 2 HUGE DROPS.  He dropped that bomb from Heinicke that would've put us on the 1 yard line, with some decent time still on the clock. And of course Sims Jr drops kick return. ****ing TRASH........

If WR aint our top priority in the offseason, it better be next in line. 

I still have some hope in Sims, Cam that is. He saved our season with that huge play in the Steeler game. I think he can still project to be a #3/#4 type.

Steven Sims jr can go though. Dude is ass.

But agree with you in general. Our WR corps even with McLaurin is among the worst in the league. Without him it might be the worst ever.

1 hour ago, Panninho said:

Thanks you Haskins and Sims. Time for both of you to take your talents elsewhere.

And sims caught that wide open, broken play Haskins bomb... he seemed to run out of steam as he tried to accelerate in the open field.  it was painful, like watching the titanic suddenly light all her boilers to develop sufficient steam to generate her inspiring 20 knots!

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

Don't underestimate Hurts and Philly.  Anything is possible with this team.  Here's hoping they pull it out next week

Yea, and the other thing, is a team that has nothing to play for, can actually be more dangerous than one who does.

Because they will take more risks, since they have little to lose.

And all it takes is a couple of those gambles to work, and it can be the difference in the game.

And Pederson is already known for being a risk-taker.

We oughta be prepared for them to go for it on every 4th down, and prepare for fake field goals and fake punts, and all kinds of trick plays...especially with a trickster QB

It's kind of like prison and prisoners. The most dangerous prisoners are the ones who are serving life terms. They know they have nothing to lose in bad behavior, so they're prone to all kinds of risky and aggressive activity

Archived