Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Seattle Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, Mpvanskins said:

I get it, but Dallas plays the Eagles and Giants...I put nothing past our team even though I have more faith in them now than I have in a long time

And Washington plays the panthers and eagles.

If they can't win those games, they don't deserve to make the playoffs anyway.

2d half Haskins is a building block.  I believe at this point in his career, tempo is everything.  If he plays fast, he doesn’t think as much and the game appears slower.  Slow things down for him, put him in a huddle and with time to think and he trips over himself.  

id love to see the kid triumph over adversity and continue to learn.  His ceiling is still higher than anyone we can draft next year.  He’s still learning under Alex.  

maybe a little humility will go a long way for this kid.

19 minutes ago, Mpvanskins said:

looks like Dallas has won, They are playing much better....another reason we needed this win

We have a 2 game lead (we own the tiebreaker) on them with 2 remaining, I'm not even sure how they are still alive.

Ok, as soon as we win one they are eliminated.

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

No controversy at all.

I beg to differ. Before Haskins TD drives today we hadn't scored a td in 24 drives.  Alex doesn't make mistakes but he doesn't score either.  It's a game of would you rather.  No turnovers and no points or turnovers with points.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

OK and although Vilma blamed Scherff on one of the sacks wasn't it really Moses?  Unless i am confusing one of those sacks?

Not going to re-watch again, one of them was completely on Moses as he got walked over. One was a stunt where it seemed everyone got beat and on the first one both tackles got beat on the outside but the guy ultimately sacking Haskins beat Lucas.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So, finally the media picks us to win. And we lose.

Oh well, I'm a Browns fan tonight. And a confident one.

Anyone in the media who picked us to win this game without Smith or Gibson shouldn't be in the media. 

Just now, pico926 said:

There is no shift with a 4 man rush. 

thats not always the case, if the d line shifts how they are aligned direction of the lines pass pro absolutely can be shifted. Also 98 on seattles line deserved a double team today, someone has to align that, could be roulier could be dwayne

Archived