Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Seattle Football Team

TK

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Haskins getting greedy going for Thomas hurt. Beyond that, I blame the O-Line more than Haskins for the sacks. Sucks for Haskins, this could have been a big win to use as leverage for wherever his career takes him.

Yeah those sacks weren't really on DH. Our OL got abused on back to back snaps. After protecting well most of the day they absolutely **** the bed on two of the most important snaps in the game.

Haskins played better in the 2nd half.  But Vilma's gushing which started in the first half when he was playing poorly seemed so canned -- its almost comical.  Was Vilma coached up by Louis Riddick before the game?  You'd think Haskins is a mix of Mahomes and Rodgers.  I wish the rest of the NFL saw Haskins like Vilma did  then we would get more than a ham sandwich in a trade. 

Got to give credit to Haskins who put it together at the end and almost pulled it out. But he was also a big reason the team was behind. Oline fell apart that last drive. Hopkins needs to be replaced. Missed EP meant we needed a TD. Otherwise we kick for the tie. 

Like the fight in the team though. Still giving it 100% right to the last play. 

Just now, Dissident2 said:

Cut ****ing Hopkins now. No, he's NOT the sole reason we lost. But, come on, man. He's mentally lazy. Too many of these misses, and that one finally bit us big time. 

I don't know about cutting but be damned sure there needs to be competition next year. If he does not miss that we could have been conservative and kicked a field goal to tie. That was a game losing miss. That cannot happen on a XP.  VERY disappointed in Hopkins. 

Archived