Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Unfortunately hes vaccinated, so he will probably survive without much issue and use that politically as evidence as to why masks and social distancing are not needed. 

. . . and that vaccines are useless.  

• Like 1

Alabama doctor says he won’t treat unvaccinated people: ‘COVID is miserable way to die’

An Alabama doctor is taking a bold stance in the efforts to get more people vaccinated against COVID-19.

Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician at Mobile’s Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health, posted a photo on his Facebook page showing him posed next to a sign that says “effective Oct. 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”

Since posting the sign, Valentine wrote that three unvaccinated patients asked where they could get a vaccine.

“No conspiracy theories, no excuses. Just where do they go,” he added.

Valentine had a blunt answer for those who asked him about his decision.

“If they asked why, I told them COVID is a miserable way to die and I can’t watch them die like that,” he wrote.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

SARS COV 2 will never be eradicated. It's going to become endemic and be something we deal with like the flu. Everyone will have the virus inside of them at some point. As long as we decouple cases from hospitalizations and severe illness that's as good as it'll get. And it won't be as widespread as it is now eventually.

https://apple.news/ADb5zP0P8S4O2NijRg5WWjg

Atlantic article expounding on that.

2 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Mask are recommended, not mandated. You’re still going to have plenty of unvaccinated folks cheering without a mask. 

Yeah and there's no checking of vaccine cards or anything. It's basically the honor system. Which means unvaccinated people will still be awful and still do whatever they want, regardless of how could affect everyone else.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah and there's no checking of vaccine cards or anything. It's basically the honor system. Which means unvaccinated people will still be awful and still do whatever they want, regardless of how could affect everyone else.

I believe the Saints and Raiders are checking vaccination status.  Others may follow.

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I believe the Saints and Raiders are checking vaccination status.  Others may follow.

Yeah I was just talking about the WFT announcement that was posted.

Eventually people are going to realize (as the Raiders have and other companies are starting to) that mandating masks without a way to check vaccination status is basically useless. Anti-vax people are just going to lie and say they're vaccinated, because they're **** humans who only care about themselves.

I have a feeling that more and more companies, teams, etc are going to start doing the vaccine check thing.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I have a feeling that more and more companies, teams, etc are going to start doing the vaccine check thing.

They better have lots of security close at hand.  Right wing spin machine has spent months equating checking vaccination status with Nazis.  (Bad Nazis.  Not like the ones that support the Party.)  

Remember the maskless Karens from a year ago?  These will be worse.  More violent.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, zskins said:

On the bright side - if they do die of covid at least there will be less cars on the road which helps the environment. This will also lead to more jobs openings. More houses available to buy. More food for people who are still alive and the list goes on. Not going to shed a tear for these stupid peoples. 

I will get my booster in December since I got may vaccine in January. 

Gonna get me a COVID house.
36e8se.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, zskins said:

On the bright side - if they do die of covid at least there will be less cars on the road which helps the environment. This will also lead to more jobs openings. More houses available to buy. More food for people who are still alive and the list goes on. Not going to shed a tear for these stupid peoples. 

@zskins ... you sure you got the right image for your avatar?

250px-Thanos_Infinity_4.png.68c52ccf14e8b83f558c25f608604b66.png

• Haha 3

Is there any update on when kids under 12 will be able to be vaccinated?  This has felt like it is a week out for a month now.  With school approaching for our kids, we would like our younger 2 vaccinated if possible.

• Like 1

Oh conservatives, they're so stupid. They remind me of pouting children who think they're hurting mom and dad's feelings because they don't want to sit down and watch Aladdin with the rest of the family. No one cares if you participate or not, most people probably don't want you around anyways. Conservatives seem to want to boycott anything that doesn't fit exactly into whatever their belief system is for that week. I mean seriously, they can't shop at certain stores, can't buy certain shoes, food, cups, drinks, shows, songs, watch sports, etc. These idiots can't do anything anymore and I find it funny that they're so quick to brag about it like they're sacrificing for their country, it's sad.

I may not be the best historian, but I can only think of a couple successful boycotts in American history. These inbred, hicks threatening to not go to NFL games is a good thing for everyone. These people not bringing their diseased, ignorant children into a school is a good thing. I think these people are going to realize (very quickly) that people don't care if the worst dregs of humanity don't participate in society. Hell, I think the average person will like the country more when these "martyrs" keep themselves punished in their own, self sustained, indefinite "time out" here on in the future. Give the world a taste of what everything will be like without these people and I'll show you a world that lines up for seconds.

• Like 2