Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official 2020 win/loss prediction thread.

bakedtater1

14 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If we only play 15 games, and end up 15-0, then how does the season reach 2021, like the thread title says ?

First week is canceled just like stated above

26 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

A tough out 5-11.

I could see this

Here we go, I'll do the crazy prediction.

9-7. I remember the days when our defense was playing well and we got off to the good start in 2018 with conservative Alex Smith at the helm. Our offense wasn't special then, but at the time our defense was playing much better. It kept a bunch of games really close. Our defense is now better, younger, and deeper. Manusky was so bad, he couldn't adjust once teams figured they could throw short on us over the middle. 

I'm going with 7 wins plus or minus 2. It will be hard to install a new system, but so much of last year was based on bad coaching, injuries, and just crap that I think just communicating might well might double our wins. I think we have talent in good places. I don't think we are a Super Bowl team, but I do think we ought to be an average team that with breaks sneaks into the playoffs and with the other kind breaks gets a low top ten pick.

Under .500 maybe 7 wins but I think we can  be in every game. Probably start out bad because there’s just too much stuff going on honestly and too many new things football wise to adjust to. Now if we can start stringing together some wins at the end of the season and finish strong I’ll be geeked as hell for next year, might even buy some “W” stuff lol.

Very rarely did I think a team was better than Washington over the last few years. I did believe the team was SEVERELY and CONSISTENTLY out-coached and/or out-schemed...

Here lies my problem... If the former and latter is true, the team could shock the world and actually win 11 games this year. If only the latter is true, I think the team will win 6 games.

Truth is probably in the middle. 9-7 for the 2020 season.

Considering everything working against them (I don't think I have to point it all out here,...you all know), and a new HC that seems to have had little time to be an actual football coach they'll be lucky to win 6 games.

If all games are played 5-11 -- it's gonna be rough.

Archived