Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official 2020 win/loss prediction thread.

bakedtater1

I am hoping we will be 5-11 but more like a 4-3 win team. Our o-line will struggle mightily and with most carry injuries already, by November we will be picking up guys off the street just to field a team. That means Haskins gonna struggle too and with no reliable targets except McLaurin, its gonna be a long frustrating season with the name and mismanagement saga compounding the frustrations. Hoping Young, Sweat, Payne and Allen put up great performances.

Man, I am at breaking point - I cannot root with all my heart for another team at this stage - but I am am tired of seeing this team being laughing stock year in year out. Not sure if there is such a thing as a 2nd team lol.

I always agreed with Brucifer that we were almost there.  What I think we would disagree on is that our limiting factor wasn't that we needed pieces but that we needed to get rid of a few things.  We got rid of a few of the things but maybe too late. We also added some new negatives but maybe they are just old negatives coming to light.

All I want from this season is for the base of the Rivera era to be formed.   I pray Ron's treatment doesn't keep him out of games but I know Jack will fill in comfortably if he has to.

I want by the end of the season for us to see growth.  We will know by the end of the season; which players will be the core of the Riverboat RonTeam.  We will feel good, going into 2021 that we will finally have a team ready to take the next step.

Teams I see us having a good chance against - Giants x2, Browns, Lions, Bengals, Cardinals, Panthers

Teams I feel like we are totally outclassed by - Ravens, Cowboys x2

Teams I don’t like our chances against, but we may have a shot - 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Steelers

I honestly don’t know where to put the Eagles

I’d guess we win about 4 of the 7 in that first group, 0-3 in the second group, and we pull off 1-2 out of the remaining 6.  So 5-6 wins.
I think our ceiling is beatIng up on the ‘weak’ teams, squeezing out three against the last 6 teams I listed and finishing 10-6.

One caveat is that I worry the wheels could fall of in a hurry on offense.  Defense has some solid depth, but if we lost McLaurin or the right side of the oline... 

11-5, could see 12-4. Mark it down and quote me at the end of the year. I think people are so down on this team and the players on this team because of really bad coaching and environment. We have the horses on defense to be in every single game and Dwayne was showing up the last few games of the season. If that continues then we win the division. This defense was top 10 in sacks before Young, before Jack Del Rio, with Mansucky running the ship. Look at what defenses do when Jack Del Rio gets a hold of them, he will have them playing hard and fast and communicating as a professional team should.

6 hours ago, skinny21 said:

Teams I see us having a good chance against - Giants x2, Browns, Lions, Bengals, Cardinals, Panthers

Teams I feel like we are totally outclassed by - Ravens, Cowboys x2

Teams I don’t like our chances against, but we may have a shot - 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Steelers

I honestly don’t know where to put the Eagles

I’d guess we win about 4 of the 7 in that first group, 0-3 in the second group, and we pull off 1-2 out of the remaining 6.  So 5-6 wins.
I think our ceiling is beatIng up on the ‘weak’ teams, squeezing out three against the last 6 teams I listed and finishing 10-6.

One caveat is that I worry the wheels could fall of in a hurry on offense.  Defense has some solid depth, but if we lost McLaurin or the right side of the oline... 

Those 8-8 Cowboys are definitely a class of their own. Class of the NFL right with the Ravens, definitely what we want to aspire to. :D;)

Archived