Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Herman Cain has passed away after being hospitalized for coronavirus

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

My sympathies are with the thousands of people who would be alive today if the GOP and it’s affiliate media didn’t actively undermine factual information and socially responsible behavior.

Agreed. After all, not everyone that died/will die from COVID agrees with their foolishness or is even a supporter at all.

2 hours ago, volsmet said:

Laughter gif

I'm really disappointed that you'd post something so cynical and inappropriate. This is would be much better saved for when Limbaugh gets his.🙂

I will offer condolences to the family. With that being said, he knew how serious this virus is/was and he decided to believe it is a hoax and he decided to mock the virus by attending the rally. Also he knew the consequences of him being a stage IV cancer survivor and him being a Black man and how it's raving through our community. We have to be smarter than this no matter where your political beliefs are. That's all I have.

There are reports that Cain was hospitalized about a month before he died. Someone else was using his Twitter to post under his name...to disavow the severity of the corona virus. So, as Cain lay in a hospital dying, someone in his staff was using his Twitter account to deny covid. Pretty cold, even for the GOP.

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't wish ill or death on anyone. My only hope is that others can learn from this. The ones that need to at least...

It's tragic but it's also infuriating. It sure seems likely that Cain died promoting an event that Trump held because he needs the adulation of a crowd of supportersand he wanted to signal that Covid is not a threat. Pure idiocy. Died for a failed vanity project.

5 hours ago, DoneMessedUp said:

It's easy to make jokes or be scornful but I just find it so immensely sad that people are putting themselves at risk and ultimately sacrificing their lives for Donald ****ing Trump. It's so damn depraved it's depressing.

I feel sad for those who catch it because they were put in danger by others.  I feel sad for the poor brainwashed masses.  I feel nothing for the wealthy politician that knowingly puts themselves into the hotzone to support a dumpster-fire of a human-being because it may pay political dividends.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:12 PM, ExoDus84 said:

I wonder how much Patio Pizza donating to his campaign before he made this tweet.

Corrupt piece of ****.

It's actually because the dude was flying a Trump flag, got blowback for it, and ended up on Fox complaining about being "canceled".

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-patio-pizza-tweet-twitter-guy-caligiuri-2020-7

Archived