Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Herman Cain has passed away after being hospitalized for coronavirus

Cooked Crack

18 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Hopefully people learn from this, probably not. 

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

You know if Herman wore a mask; maybe he’d still be here?

It might have decreased the severity but if he had not gone to a surging city where everyone was maskless, that would have helped a ton. If he had worn one you'd have the Louie Gohmerts of the world going on about how he got it by wearing masks.

32 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Hopefully people learn from this, probably not. 

I think he's too far removed from political relevancy for it to really hit home for the GOP, IMO.  I bet a lot of folks had to be reminded who he even was.

This was posted yesterday...someone was far too loyal to the narrative to be tweeting this out while Cain was going through what he was going through. It's about a possible vaccine, and the article wasn't written by him but was published on his site. And the tweet from his account definitely gives the impression that skepticism is aimed at everything about COVID, not just the vaccine.

I have to wonder what was going through his mind as this virus took his life. Its a shame it has to be this way. We should be able to protect everyone and just accept this for what it is. I hope his politics or whatever he was doing it for was worth it to him. Cause to me it looks like he died from a mostly preventable sickness that he could have helped us defeat, just to play politics for and probably make some money off of a horrible example of a man who in all likelihood didn't even see him as worth the air he choked to death on. Thats a sad way to ****ing go. I dont care who you are. 

Im not gonna tell yall how I really feel cause I aint about to piss on this mans grave out of respect. Respect of the dead. Not of him. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I have to wonder what was going through his mind as this virus took his life. Its a shame it has to be this way. We should be able to protect everyone and just accept this for what it is. I hope his politics or whatever he was doing it for was worth it to him. Cause to me it looks like he died from a mostly preventable sickness that he could have helped us defeat, just to play politics for and probably make some money off of a horrible example of a man who in all likelihood didn't even see him as worth the air he choked to death on. Thats a sad way to ****ing go. I dont care who you are. 

Im not gonna tell yall how I really feel cause I aint about to piss on this mans grave out of respect. Respect of the dead. Not of him. 

Good for you. You’re a bigger person than I am.

Just now, The Sisko said:

Good for you. You’re a bigger person than I am.

I'm not. Just when I think about the people we lost I think about my brother and how people talking **** about him affected my nieces and nephews. That's as far as it goes honestly. 

19 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

This country is so unbelievably messed up. People would rather die or put themselves at risk of serious illness than accept being wrong about something. 

American Exceptionalism is in for a wake up call like we've probably never seen before.

Arrogance is getting paid for with bodies.

Archived