Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I welcome any and all league punishment if it means Snyder is gone.  Anyone involved in this coup should be "hailed" as heroes and should have statues erected in front of the new stadium.  Yes Daniel Snyder is that bad. 

1 minute ago, kwitt said:

I welcome any and all league punishment if it means Snyder is gone.  Anyone involved in this coup should be "hailed" as heroes and should have statues erected in front of the new stadium.  Yes Daniel Snyder is that bad. 

I would be in favor of holding my nose and making Bruce Allen the first inductee at Bezos’s Amazon Prime stadium if he helps us get rid of Snyder.

Sometimes it takes a thief to catch a thief.

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Feeling we're all going to be let down...

Well, it's best not to count your chickens before they're hatched, but these most recent tweets are the first I can recall seeing suggesting an ownership change as a potential fallout from this. They're still the ones to state that, but so far the only punishment I can recall being referenced is confirmation it won't result in a loss of picks etc.

The anticipation is mounting...

1 minute ago, wilco_holland said:

I don't get why people want a different owner. Most nfl owners make a mess or it. I at least want to see what Ron and Haskins can do. New owner = starting all over again. 

But yeah this hole week is a mess. 

New training facility, top of the line everything, better marketing. If it's Bezos? We would definitely be getting a state of the art new stadium out of it too.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

980 WTEM is speculating right now that Bruce Allen may be responsible for leaking damning information on Snyder with the goal of facilitating an ownership change. Payback?

I speculated a little earlier about the same thing.

Bezos buys out Snyder

......and then reappoints Bruce as a trade off for the dirt. :ols:

• Like 3

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

New training facility, top of the line everything, better marketing. If it's Bezos? We would definitely be getting a state of the art new stadium out of it too.

I'm sceptical (I'm always). If Bezos found dirt on Dan and put his own paper to work to be able to buy the team. You then need to qeustion his intentions. At least Dan is a 'Skins fan. For Bezos its just money rolling. 

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I have a feeling Dan is done, too many things seem to be pointing that way.

Yeah I’m inclined to agree.

At this stage, anything less will be sad and disappointing to me. This needs to go nuclear. 

• Thanks 2

If there was any potential chance at an ownership change, no way does 1) we have a week of "guess what is about to happen...." and 2) the Washington Post doesn't already run with a story by now. 

Clearly something is up with Larry leaving. But I don't see it ending in jeff bezos buys the Redskins 

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

How is it not called Amazon Stadium, or Prime Field, or Echo Park or something like that.  lol

Just now, justice98 said:

How is it not called Amazon Stadium, or Prime Field, or Echo Park or something like that.  lol

It totally will be lol. Just call it The Amazon. Have a big open fan section called the jungle. 

Wait, this seems to support my idea that we're moving to Mexico and becoming the Aztecs.

• Like 1