Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

While I'm looking forward to any news that pushes Snyder out, what I am not looking forward to is the self-righteous ass-clowns (Jenkins, Reid, Wilbon, Wise, Florio, Kellerman, Fartstein, yadda, yadda, yadda) chiming in with the "I always knew Snyder was a jerk, blah, blah, blah..." and then a rehash of everything he's done wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Maybe I'm reading too much into the tea leaves, but this is interesting...

Not at all.  We're talking about a complete culture change at the park with the head still intact.. No GM has been named.  Now you have 2 MAJOR front office members dismissed, and a Sr VP who is the 'Voice' of the team retires out of left field.  No information or team statement regarding ANY has come out regarding members of the team for over a decade... Allen gone, Hess gone... now on the verge of a name change?  There is WAY too much going on for the only piece of real information coming out of the park to be a 2 paragraph statement saying that the team name will be retired and changed at the conclusion of a review... 

I said earlier, they’ll be a few people getting twitchy around the league depending on the actual nature of this story. Snyder may well be viewed as the worst owner on the patch, but he might not sit quietly. This could be mental. 

1 minute ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

980 WTEM is speculating right now that Bruce Allen may be responsible for leaking damning information on Snyder with the goal of facilitating an ownership change. Payback?

The whole time I've been thinking things are going to tie back to Bruce.  Similar to Bolton and Trump.  Not a peep out of Bruce and now this alleged bombshell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Oh, I want the whole 9 yards. Every last demerit he's ever earned. Every tree he illegally cut down, every employee he harassed, every pimple he ever popped. 

Don't get me wrong, he's an asshole, but I just don't want to go over everything he's done for the 11,000th time. I'm interested to see what is released, but the op-ed pieces are going to be so vainglorious

Just now, TrancesWithWolves said:

980 WTEM is speculating right now that Bruce Allen may be responsible for leaking damning information on Snyder with the goal of facilitating an ownership change. Payback?

Mutually assured destruction.  Snyder and Allen taking themselves out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Even if this isn't true, those two deserve each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Also, wonder what the hell Rivera makes of all this. 

Dan about to get reemed out and Ron has been singing his praises for 6 months.

Awkward.

Ron is smart enough to know that if you work for Dan and DON'T sing his praises, then you will be ordered to the Pit of Despair.