Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

It’s okay to be happy about the sale once it becomes 100% official while remaining optimistic right now that it will, and also wanting the end result to be fans coming to the stadium ONCE Snyder is officially 100% gone. 

all 3 thoughts can occur in one’s head at the same time. I dont think @FLSkinz83 is wrong for that. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

I don’t know how else to say this, but…take an inventory of yourself, man. Something is wrong. 

You just found out your cancer is in remission and you’re complaining about whether the dental hygienists will do a better job on your next teeth-cleaning. 

Learn which moments are actually important and worth living in. This is one of them. Whatever game you’re talking about isn’t. This changes everything for every game to come in the future. That’s what people have been trying to explain to you for a year, and we’re here now—and it didn’t even take being understood by you to get here. Try to enjoy it. If we EVER sniff a Super Bowl in the future, it will be because of this moment that you’re trying to fast-forward through. 

That's deep, man.   I think you've been saving that for this day.   

Everything that happens with this team is irrelevant until a new owner is approved.

The nfl will fast track an approval but how quickly could BOA conduct a sale?

it would sure be nice if this could be all done by Jan 1; so the new owner can get his people in and 2023 won’t be a lost season with Ron a stopgap coach if Ron bails.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Ive seen him tweet that and just…how is THAT the moment lol 

She’s married to a dipstick loser ****face for 30 years who defiled god knows how many women and getting booed is the watershed moment?  

What a child.

Think that it’s an eye opener that just being associated with Dan to be getting a thunderous booing while talking about cancer is a big eye opener to the league and or Snyder family 

8 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Bank of America will have a very easy job if it’s Bezos. I mean, if you are looking at partnership offers, complex financial arrangements going on in the background, you have a fair bit of due diligence to work through.

But if Bezos drops 6.5B on the table, well there’s not too much needs ratification needed IMO. 

Episode 1 Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Haha 3

Can’t ask for a better coach in this situation. Rivera will have team convinced everyone is against them. Team will believe Kirk Cousins stole money from Rivera and Tress Way heading into this weekend. 

Convinced Washington shocks the world and makes playoffs. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Can’t ask for a better coach in this situation. Rivera will have team convinced everyone is against them. Team will believe Kirk Cousins stole money from Rivera and Tress Way heading into this weekend. 

Convinced Washington shocks the world and makes playoffs. 

Hey, can I have the number of your dealer? :P 

• Haha 2

Seriously, what’s “wrong” about some people wanting to stay medium? What’s wrong with wanting fans to come back AFTER the sale is official? What’s wrong with waiting to be 100% party in the streets happy until the sale is official? What’s wrong about any of that? Why bash people for not being “party in the streets” happy until a sale is 100% official? 

@skinsfan4128 explain to me what is wrong with that. Go ahead. @86 Snyder explain it to me. Go ahead. Why is that mindset wrong? 

And for the record, I’M on your side, in that I’m party in the streets happy as well. I’m just trying to figure out why it’s sooooooo wrong for others to feel like staying medium until it’s 100% official. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1