Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

17 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I had absolutely no problem with the santa peeing on the cowboys logo it was hilarious and part of what made this rivalry great. And it wasnt twitter it was zoom and yeah it was messed up and done by Chris Bloyer who get this is no longer with the team 😱

I agree, I had no problem with the Santa/cowboys logo thing either (and not really interested in re-hashing that argument because it’s clear I’m alone in that opinion on here, no use in arguing with others about it anymore) but hold up…….What was zoom? It was a tweet on Jason’s twitter account. That’s not zoom 😂 

also side note, Bloyer was the guy who hired me, i knew he left, but i dont think i knew what the reason was. Sounds like you have info on that though? I’d be interested in hearing about that….

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Jason , you posting here?

Anything Jason is doing; it’s under orders from the nfl. 

If Dan remains the owner; he’ll undo everything Jason did once Jason is gone.

If the team is sold, the new owner will bring his people and probably undo some of what Jason has done.

Heck, a new owner while probably not changing the name; will probably redesign the uniforms and logo and maybe even ditch burgundy and gold.

Nah I just pay attention to things and judge people based on an entire body of work instead of just the mistakes the make especially knowing that some of those mistakes might not even really be that persons fault.

1 minute ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Nah I just pay attention to things and judge people based on an entire body of work instead of just the mistakes the make especially knowing that some of those mistakes might not even really be that persons fault.

He intentionally lied to the fans. There is no coming back from that fact. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Honestly, that kind of stuff probably happens throughout the whole NFL, it would be stupid to deny it.

And it's also not isolated to the NFL.

And that's definately not the same thing as what happened within this team. Here is just a random guy with some voyeurism trouble that should have been fired when that happened.

Yes, but if Snyder goes scorched earth, there will be a lot of embarrassment for the league. I really want the NFL to make an example of him, but I am becoming less hopeful they will.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I agree, I had no problem with the Santa/cowboys logo thing either (and not really interested in re-hashing that argument because it’s clear I’m alone in that opinion on here, no use in arguing with others about it anymore) but hold up…….What was zoom? It was a tweet on Jason’s twitter account. That’s not zoom 😂 

also side note, Bloyer was the guy who hired me, i knew he left, but i dont think i knew what the reason was. Sounds like you have info on that though? I’d be interested in hearing about that….

I dont know why he was let go seems team kept it real quiet not a single peep about it anywhere. The girls were invited to a zoom meeting by Bloyer saying important. Some ignored it, some never saw invite until after and some joined. Apparently on the call Boyers screen was blank and he informed women that did join meeting that they were ending the program. The tweet in question wasnt sent till later in the day and yes apparently some women found out that way. But supposedly at least it sounds like Boyer was supposed to handle it, didnt like he was supposed to and then let go. I cant find any info about why or when he was let go just that hes no longer with team based off website.

6 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I dont know why he was let go seems team kept it real quiet not a single peep about it anywhere. The girls were invited to a zoom meeting by Bloyer saying important. Some ignored it, some never saw invite until after and some joined. Apparently on the call Boyers screen was blank and he informed women that did join meeting that they were ending the program. The tweet in question wasnt sent till later in the day and yes apparently some women found out that way. But supposedly at least it sounds like Boyer was supposed to handle it, didnt like he was supposed to and then let go. I cant find any info about why or when he was let go just that hes no longer with team based off website.

Ohh i thought your “and it wasn’t twitter it was zoom” comment was about the tweet from Christmas night with Santa/the Dallas cowboys helmet. You put both thoughts together so it didn’t read as if you were going right into the cheerleader thing. 

but yeah, his last day was like, mid-January. I dont think it had anything to do with firing the cheerleaders (a lot of them even returned for the dance entertainment team), he just got a better job opportunity i think…not sure where or what the new role is. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

25 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

With this latest Cowpukes scandal, we can see why the NFL hasn't been very proactive in going after Snyder: the NFL is just a big misogynistic frat house. I wouldn't be surprised if there are allegations against ol' Howdy Doody Goodell himself!

Exactly.  I've been saying this ever since the initial WaPo article came out.  Snyder is protected simply because the NFL is a big misogynistic frat house.  Two things were bound to happen:  Either Snyder goes scorched earth like he's threatened to do and airs out all sorts of dirty laundry or people who were abused by Snyder in similar fashions at other organizations would be emboldened to come out and speak up.

The saving grace here for us is that the League doesn't want to look bad...and if they don't want to lose sponsors, they'll have to deal with each of these cases that are going to pop up, including Snyder.  But, IMO, the NFL is probably really too big to fail.  I don't see sponsors backing out at the NFL level because some of the teams are fratty.  The Cowboys scandal sucks but how many of us are going to stop watching the NFL because of it?  

Just because there's the potential for a lot of **** to unravel here doesn't mean there won't be a long line of suitors that will line up to purchase an NFL franchise...IMO, that's where the NFL still has Dan by the short and curlies; Dan can go scorched earth all he ****ing wants.  But the NFL at the end of the day is still the NFL and there will be billionaires out there who want to own a team.  That'll never change. 

7 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

At least I wasn’t the only one thinking it.

Don't forget, Jason is a McKinsey type:

Why do McKinsey types keep making the same mistakes?

https://desystemize.substack.com/p/desystemize-8

https://www.strangeloopcanon.com/p/why-do-big-businesses-seemingly-suck

Both are worth a read...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

i knew he left, but i dont think i knew what the reason was. Sounds like you have info on that though? I’d be interested in hearing about that….

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Bloyer was the guy who hired me

Look Looking GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Don't forget, Jason is a McKinsey type:

Why do McKinsey types keep making the same mistakes?

https://desystemize.substack.com/p/desystemize-8

https://www.strangeloopcanon.com/p/why-do-big-businesses-seemingly-suck

Both are worth a read...

good reads. Going to actually send these to some folks at work. 
My general history and experience with McKinsey and the like has been that they talk about doing things they have never actually done or know about. All theory no real world data to back it up. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

So not only is he pervert, he is not even original - had to take lessons from the cowboys. Got it. 

You should know better than that mate.

You've been around long enough to read @KDawg's stance, and many others, on the subject: Dan is a wanabee Jerruh.

He's just following masters' footsteps, that's all....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

First Flores and the Giants, now a uggo story for Dallas. What is Philly gonna do?

If that explodes they could lose their cheerleaders like we did.

I'm very interested to see how they combat this situation given all we have gone thru

I didn't read the full Cowboys story, but enough to get that it was involving a single moment with one guy who tried to take video/photos on his cell phone when he happened to stumble into a room full of cheerleaders changing clothes. Is there more to it than that?  

If not, this to me is WORLDS apart from our owner asking his production crew to make outtake videos of his cheerleaders topless on multiple occasions, burn the videos to DVDs and distribute them on said DVDs labeled "For Executive Meeting." I have to imagine this happened more than the two times represented by the 2008 and 2010 videos. This was long-term, systemic abuse that went on for years (if true of course, which I believe it is) vs. one pervy peeping Tom moment from an executive. I don't think the two are even close in level of wrongdoing from an ownership perspective. At least not at this point. 

EDIT: Also saw that it involved him allegedly trying to take upskirt photos of Jerry Jones' daughter, something that Jones apparently doesn't think happened, which is saying a lot, because if he'd allow THAT to happen to his own kid and protect the guy who did it, that's some serious level of scumbaggery that I personally don't think even Jerruh is capable of. Although I could be wrong. 

Edited by Dissident2
  • Like 1