Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

since this is the thread where gibbit posted himself to keyboard-warrior valhalla and because he represents a special kind of civil unrest himself, i thought i'd announce here that tk apprehended him earlier today for already attempting to illegally enter, again, with fake id

i guess this could also go in the immigration thread

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

10 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

I'm trying to imagine interrupting a life-saving procedure. That's ****ing nuts.

hmm.. well, the cops have no idea what her qualifications are and if she wasn’t qualified it’s possible that it does more harm than good depending on what the injury is, which the cops wouldn’t know arriving on scene...

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

hmm.. well, the cops have no idea what her qualifications are and if she wasn’t qualified it’s possible that it does more harm than good depending on what the injury is, which the cops wouldn’t know arriving on scene...

Ah yes, so of course the correct response is to shove her and kick medical supplies.

10 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

How far are we going to take this little absurd mental exercise?  You see a person walking down the street with a baby.  And if the baby is being kidnapped, leaving them alone could do more harm than good, so you snatch the baby because the cop wouldn't know arriving at the scene that the person is the parent of the baby.  Is this type of "act first ask questions later" behavior really what you're gonna advocate for?

• Like 1