Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

we lost gibbit tonight too

he flipped out over his rule 11 violation (one week ban cuz of multiple prev violations) and spammed a flurry of msgs to email accts and elsewhere i believe

anyway, he savagely and obscenely pilloried my version of character and principles...but where's the challenge in that, and it's not like i'm gonna change (turns out i'm also a major factor in the disintegration of all that's decent in america...and i'm retired...think of what i could do back in the day)

unfortunately, in the process, he annoyed tk with the spamming assaults so he showed gibbitt the flowers

Saw a video on reddit about Kyle that’s interesting.  

He’s wandering around offering medical aid, playing the good guy role up, and a group of people claims to recognize him and says that he ordered them out at gun point at some point previously.

This guy is definitely shady. 

4 hours ago, purbeast said:

The All Lives Matter stuff really ****ing bothers me.

Like no **** all lives matter you dumb ****s.

When your wife asks you "do you love me honey?" you don't reply "honey I love everyone".

It is unspeakably hurtful to black people.  To many AA's, the BLM movement is basically saying, "Comeon yall, we're trying to give you a little credit here, we know that you at least think our lives matter, right?  Right??  Right????"  The passive-aggressive denial of the response, "All Lives Matter," is such a **** statement, thatd Id almost have more respect for them if they just said, "No."  Like they think Im dumb enough not realize that All Lives Matter is a No response anyhow.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@Bang I think we already in the America you worried about if Trump lost the election and folks weren't happy about it.

Protesting at night sounds like a death wish right now no matter how much someone wants to make a difference, do it at daylight. The guns are out and aren't going back anytime soon.

Wife wouldn't let me because our first kid is on the way, she was and is right, as usual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

NSFW kyle is just a misunderstood child!

The internet claims this is really him. 

1) Star Spangled crocks he has on here, he used to brag about on fb apparently. Multiple pics of him, them and his assault rifle. 

Many kids could have those you say. True, the this guy has them AND looks just like him. 

2) Girl was yelling at someone called Dominic. The police report says Kyle called a Dominic Black and said he killed someone after the first shooting. 

Someone else is saying they can prove those apartments are in his general location or something but I dunno about that. 

• Thanks 1

Just a side note -- does anyone else feel like this whole summer has Putin's fingerprints all over it?  Like are we really THIS divided as a country.  I dunno, there seems to be some hyping going on, and that makes me think that Putin is playing us like a fiddle again.  That sumam**** needs to be handled, fast, he's ****ing up the whole world.  

Edited by Koala
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

@Bang I think we already in the America you worried about if Trump lost the election and folks weren't happy about it.

Protesting at night sounds like a death wish right now no matter how much someone wants to make a difference, do it at daylight. The guns are out and aren't going back anytime soon.

Wife wouldn't let me because our first kid is on the way, she was and is right, as usual.

Hate to say it, but you're right.

It's only going to get worse. 

Be careful. War is here.

~Bang

55 minutes ago, Koala said:

Just a side note -- does anyone else feel like this whole summer has Putin's fingerprints all over it?  Like are we really THIS divided as a country.  I dunno, there seems to be some hyping going on, and that makes me think that Putin is playing us like a fiddle again.  That sumam**** needs to be handled, fast, he's ****ing up the whole world.  

Yes.
Every single bit of this presidency has Putin's fingerprints all over it. And this president's entire task has been to divide us and sow discord, which he has done.
This country is following the same patterns used by KGB to topple democracies for decades. 

It's like i said on these pages several years ago.

this ****er is winning / has won the Cold war and he never fired a shot, didn't lose a single soldier. He is going to topple this nation, and laugh peacefully at home while it falls.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Go Keith Ellison!  Honestly, its true, this was a particularly egregious crime.  The body language indicated they were trying to make a statement that they can get away with it.   Need a particularly strong response of no you cannot, but we can sentence you to more than the maximum penalty.  

Edited by Koala
nm nvm
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jumbo said:

turns out i'm also a major factor in the disintegration of all that's decent in america...and i'm retired...think of what i could do back in the day)

Saw a T-shirt a few years back:  

RETIRED

Knows it all

and has plenty

of time to 

tell you about it

• Haha 4