Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Again the mother ****ers mom drove him from Illinois to Wisconsin..... A 17 yr old kid and we commend that ****..... But a 10 or 13 yr old kid in Ohio with a toy gun gets blasted by cops bcos he was "brandishing" the bebe gun, but this kids walks by cops with an assault rifle bcos... Drum roll "he is white" and is deemed safe and one of the good ones.... 

Don't see why y'all responding. Let this dudemthEjBv.png on his lonesome.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

No justification for 7 bullets even if he had a knife. Also why is he opening the driver side door and not the back door to check on his kids? 

"Mr. Blake admitted after the shooting to having a knife in his possession, investigators said.

Ben Crump, the attorney representing Mr. Blake’s family, has said Mr. Blake was helping to de-escalate the situation when officers initially used a stun gun on him. The attorney said Mr. Blake was walking away from police to check on his three young sons, who were in the car, when he was shot."

Good thing he didn't open the back door, otherwise the kids probably get shot.

• Like 1

Look no **** in my "opinion" Blake ****ed up and almost paid the ultimate price... But why the **** is it as a black Man, I am ****ing scared of what might set a cop off if I get pulled over..... Sigh, I know as a man people don't want to be ruled on by other people but at the end of the day the cops have the gun and badge and one **** up could end your life in a justified killing and a collective Meh too bad he should have complied and let's all move on.... Also been a cop is not an easy job, but it is a VOLUNTARY job that people chose to SERVE AND PROTECT people, can't do that without being able to properly identify a situation then go be a ****ing cook or manager somewhere. They literally have the power of life and death with authorized use of deadly force backed by the state..... 

Edited by killerbee99
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Blake fought the police and went to his car to get something against police orders while at gunpoint. 

Open and shut case. Don't do that and you won't get shot.

Put others in danger, violently resist arrest, and try to take it further and these things happen. It's that simple. 

:)  well you just keep lining these little gems up on a tee 

from rule 18

If any member becomes a significant enough source of repeated conduct issues with ES Staff, or their fellow members, or accumulates an excessive number of rule violations, or engages in problematic behaviors otherwise determined to be unacceptable to the standards we seek, they risk permanent banning of their account at the discretion of the ExtremeSkins Staff.

it's that simple

you go the extra mile to provoke too deliberately too often and don't actually engage in good faith argument/discussion, just these hot take drive-bys (i know the excuse some would make of course)

but you're done doing it here

(p.s.---i wrote this a couple hours ago, and as i often do, left it alone to do other stuff and check later to see what i might see..so that's what this is)

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wish I could do this.

As a black guy, u 9 out of 10 get blasted (OK fine maybe 6 out of 10 times), failure to comply and behaving in a threatening matter, must be an awesome feeling doing that as a white person.... Equal justice system for all and yadayada and all that other bs some people love to spill.... (thanks to people both black and white fighting for what's RIGHT) for all 

Edited by killerbee99
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Defending people and property.. check.

Offering ems help... check.

Successfully defending himself from mutiple attacks and cleaning up the garbage rioting in our cities.. check. 

Doing these needed things when everyone else is scared to.. check. 

Sounds like a hero to me.

I don't know if he is a white supremacist but regardless his actions were commendable here. 

Thankfully the laws we are supposed to abide by and the police are supposed to uphold aren't written in such simplistic, inaccurate, agenda-driven rhetoric as what you just wrote here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zskins said:

Also why is he opening the driver side door and not the back door to check on his kids? 

If the back doors were locked it would be quicker and easier to open the front (unlocked) door and check on them. I know I've done that before as a parent when my child was in the back seat with the back doors locked. This is assuming that the car was a 4-door (I didn't pay attention to the car make when watching the video and have no desire to check the video again to see).

The better question would have been why didn't he tell the police that's what he was going to do to begin with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

You need professional help. 

when it comes to help, he got what you pay for here

this is going to be going on for a bit as far as back-n-forth revelations/claims are made from different directions

the guy who shot the vid just did an interview that does't reject the cops union stuff out of hand but does some of it, and leaves more q's about what he does confirm..there's already a lot more coming out inc. more releases from  this police association/union (who are not the investigators)...the media loves this one too from all angles

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The one that rode in with his Nazi mom.  

The **** is ****ing stupid.. What mom drives her 17 yr old son to a different state drops him off at the scene of protesting with a gun and says take care love you, get those <mod edit, i though our filters caught the n-word but not that time anyway---killerbee was figuring the same i'm sure>.... Or am I missing something? 

Edited by killerbee99
I thought the filter would catch it.... Posted it and it didn't even register.... My bad, thanks for the edit

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I agree. The police should have figured out a way to detain him without resorting to deadly force. 

I do think, however, Blake could have acted in a more appropriate manner. That's all I'm saying. Would you agree?

Your question is irrelevant to the black lives matter issue and to the issue of police brutality.

People behave in all kinds of ways, including less than appropriate. Police need to be trained to handle these situations in a way that doesn’t kill a disproportionate amount of minorities. 

People don’t have a responsibility to protect themselves from police. Police are payed to protect people. Even from their own stupid “inappropriate” behavior. Police are falling way short on that responsibility.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 6

i had a hunch the right---and i mean 'republicans'---would quickly make this guy a good guy and poster boy/victim

i also, knowing how dirty 'dirty tricks' were politically even way back, could see this how thing was staged, as so many similar incidents are, buy a few rightwing actors..(and in portland at least often with the assistance of the lefty version ****heads)

jeeez deniers, it's been their openly stated plans per starting a race war fo-evah they just never figured on having one of theirs make it to the white house and even more amazing, remake it to their way of thinking with the gop embracing them openly and fully in most cases 

of course bribe money ("you should do this for the cause and plus we'll pay you and protect you")is flowing into little militia-headed camo-wearing dumbass warriors from both rooskies and eirk prince's connections (putting on my conspiracy hat :ph34r:)

When it comes to the knife I have heard "possession of a knife" and "armed with a knife" and "reaching for knife"  it is like so much bad information circulating around.   So what was it, did he have a knife and where was the knife, and did the police already know about the knife when he went to the truck?

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

Supposedly he had told police that he had a knife in the car at one point, but I have no idea the context.  Also the police said eventually that they found one there as well.

Right. I am not disputing the knife existing itself, just that depending on what article that comes out, it was anywhere from in the glove box, to on the floor, to within reach, to, he had it and was ready to go on a cop stabbing spree if not for the brave hero cop.