Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

Just now, JoggingGod said:

This front office is so ****ing outdated. They don't believe in trades, they don't believe in securing a franchise QB, they don't understand positional value. This is another Bruce Allen/Scot McCloughan type regime that would rather go 7-10 every year to convince the fanbase they are always "one player away" rather than building a modern long term contender. **** you Ron, **** you Hurney, **** you Mayhew.

What makes you think they don't believe in trades? They offered a 1 and 3 for Stafford. I bet we made offers to move up to 8/9 but the price was too high.

1 minute ago, JoggingGod said:

This front office is so ****ing outdated. They don't believe in trades, they don't believe in securing a franchise QB, they don't understand positional value. This is another Bruce Allen/Scot McCloughan type regime that would rather go 7-10 every year to convince the fanbase they are always "one player away" rather than building a modern long term contender. **** you Ron, **** you Hurney, **** you Mayhew.

also and worse, on top of everything else awful you could say about him, the owner is disturbingly short by any decent standard

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

What makes you think they don't believe in trades? They offered a 1 and 3 for Stafford. I bet we made offers to move up to 8/9 but the price was too high.

They could have easily traded up with Denver. They skimped out. It's cowardice.

2 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

And I thought I had a melt down. You win lol. I don’t disagree though. Watch all of the stud LBs available in round two when we pick.

3 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

No offense, but I honestly think that you should consider getting on some meds.

4 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

Meth GIF by memecandy

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

They also milked the clock to pretty much the last second. I suspect they were looking for a trade partner, but just couldn't find one that offered them enough.

5 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

This might be a bit of an overreaction.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

And good for Caleb.  I wouldn't necessarily have wanted him for us at 10, but I'm glad he didn't fall out of the first round.

Titans believe in drafting BPA.  They took Simmons coming off an ACL.  

Archived