Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

10 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

This front office is so ****ing outdated. They don't believe in trades, they don't believe in securing a franchise QB, they don't understand positional value. This is another Bruce Allen/Scot McCloughan type regime that would rather go 7-10 every year to convince the fanbase they are always "one player away" rather than building a modern long term contender. **** you Ron, **** you Hurney, **** you Mayhew.

19 was just too far down for this particular draft. I can't believe we weren't aggressive enough to move up. When you look at what Chicago gave to the Giants to move to #11 and get Fields, I can't believe the WFT couldn't have beaten that. NY may not have wanted Fields in the division though. 

I was disappointed by the pick at first because he was such a quick riser. As I look right now (perhaps hopefully), Davis seems comparable to Parsons but without the character baggage. Big, fast. Covers tight ends very well. Forces turnovers. I like him in the middle of things. 

And I think the Vikings will take Darrisaw.

2 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

19 was just too far down for this particular draft. I can't believe we weren't aggressive enough to move up. When you look at what Chicago gave to the Giants to move to #11 and get Fields, I can't believe the WFT couldn't have beaten that. NY may not have wanted Fields in the division though. 

0 chance the Giants would have made that trade with us.

Our shot was 8/9 but I'm guessing the asking price was too high.

3 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Agree 100% with this.  No excuse for not pushing the chips in to get to #9 and get Fields.  Chances to get stud franchise QBs clearly don’t grow on trees.  Yet we sit around with our thumbs up our arses and watch the bold go after what they need.  

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Prisco: This is one of my favorite picks of the draft. He will be a special player on a talented front seven. (Pete Prisco)

Grade A on CBS

I'm not going to pretend I've watched the guy but that's encouraging.  For those of you too young to remember Wilbur Marshall, check out some youtube videos of what a speedy, athletic MLB can do to a defense with a stacked D line.  The guy was force of nature for the Skins when we traded for him from the Bears.

1 minute ago, mojo said:

I'm not going to pretend I've watched the guy but that's encouraging.  For those of you too young to remember Wilbur Marshall, check out some youtube videos of what a speedy, athletic MLB can do to a defense with a stacked D line.  The guy was force of nature for the Skins when we traded for him from the Bears.

Not only that, what about London Fletcher who was sideline to sideline? Yes he was 5'1" (joking) but he was all over the field!

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Let’s trade up and take Etienne.

Total chaos!

I think Atlanta trades up to get a RB.  They desperately need one in an Arthur Smith offense. 

I wonder if we trade #51+one of our 3rds to go in the late 1st and take Elijah Moore (whom Sheehan said we love) or Moerig

3 minutes ago, mojo said:

All time favorite skin

Just now, Blue Collar Skins said:

Not only that, what about London Fletcher who was sideline to sideline? Yes he was 5'1" (joking) but he was all over the field!

No doubt London was a beast but athletically, not in the same ballpark.

Archived