Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I didn't give up too much to get to #2 so I got no regrets. But I did think I was trading in advance of the draft when I did it.

Still a no brainer if you are the dolphins.   Only got a 2nd for the best qb, and still have a lot more picks for other needs.

Just now, Burgold said:

I think taking Chase Young first overall broke the draft. It was probably akin to Captain Kirk playing logic games with a computer.

"Everything I say is a lie. I'm lying."

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure someone else told the automaton that everything Kirk said was a lie and Kirk verified.

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure someone else told the automaton that everything Kirk said was a lie and Kirk verified.

I think you're right. I think Spock said, "Everything he says is a lie." and Kirk followed up by saying, "I'm lying." Pretty soon after the computer had a mental break down.

Just now, Burgold said:

I think you're right. I think Spock said, "Everything he says is a lie." and Kirk followed up by saying, "I'm lying." Pretty soon after the computer had a mental break down.

Was it Spock?  That kind of deception sounds like something Final Frontier Spock would do, not 1960's Spock.  For some reason, I've got the image of Harry Mudd partaking in that paradox, but he may have been working over a different one.

Arrrgh seriously you are going to make me draft him ..okay so no one wants a trade soooooooo

I think the Lions are half looking at a do over and I am officially putting Matt Stafford on notice and bringing in the New broom 

With the No3 pick in the draft the Lions pick : Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama 

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

Thank you @duffy for laughing.  Was wondering if anyone would catch it.  Either that or you and I are the only ones with that kind of sense of humor...  🙂  

Either that or the pace of this draft has put everybody else to sleep 😄

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

With the 4th pick in the 2020 Extreme Skins Mock Draft...the New York Football Midgets select:

Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia

Edit

Are the real Giants smart enough to do this? Best possible move they could make for their new young QB. This guy is going to a be stud for years to come. 

Archived