Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I used to drill defensive back manuevers, run stairs and wind sprints...trying to hold a Walkman CD player steady 🤣.  So that the music wouldn't skip.

When I got my first Ipod, everything changed.

I fell in love with a HOHYWA.  (Christopher Moltasanti voice)

Go fys...Ipod....

I still think the Zune was a vastly superior product. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

55 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Religious experience of a new Kendrick Lamar album being released dropping tomorrow. 

Don't know anything from the guy, so I don't know if you're serious or being sarcastic.  I was just talking about Bone Thugs, Zack De La Rocha and a few other giant names to my buddy, so I'm on edge about rapping rn.

What's a song from his?

18 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Don't know anything from the guy, so I don't know if you're serious or being sarcastic.  I was just talking about Bone Thugs, Zack De La Rocha and a few other giant names to my buddy, so I'm on edge about rapping rn.

What's a song from his?

I’m being semi sarcastic in the sense that people are so hyped for this release that they can’t wait to like it.  

Check out DNA, Humble, Swimming Pools, Alright, King Kunta. 

He is really good. 

• Thanks 1

Q4KNEZY.jpeg

A reproduction of one of my paintings on display for the next couple of months in downtown Marietta, after which it goes up somewhere else in the county for the remainder of the summer. Great exposure for me, since my stuff has been rejected by the local galleries.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 6

20 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Q4KNEZY.jpeg

A reproduction of one of my paintings on display for the next couple of months in downtown Marietta, after which it goes up somewhere else in the county for the remainder of the summer. Great exposure for me, since my stuff has been rejected by the local galleries.

Is she waiting for Elwood to meet her at a motel a few miles up the road?

And why are local galleries rejecting your ****?  **** those pricks, your stuff is fantastic.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Burns me to remember how long they used to make us wait for movies to hit video and cable.  It used to be a year sometimes.  I love the movie theater experience as much as the next guy, but if stuff is gonna hit my TV in a month to 6 weeks, I'll stay my ass at home. 

The best caprese is the real thing in the southern region of Campagna, with fresh garden tomatoes and fresh mozzarella di bufala (made from buffalo milk, NOT cow), with just olive oil, salt, and black pepper...and typically costs about ten bucks.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

The best caprese is the real thing in the southern region of Campagna, with fresh garden tomatoes and fresh mozzarella di bufala (made from buffalo milk, NOT cow), with just olive oil, salt, and black pepper...and typically costs about ten bucks.

But the steak, man...:ols:

• Haha 1