Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

****ing gross.  I was sitting outside on my balcony seeking refuge from a hot apartment with a busted AC, when my upstairs neighbor decided they'd go out on their balcony and clip their nails.  And their clippings fell onto my laptop.  I need to get out of this ****hole.

I am now back inside, but I've got my windows open and I'm blasting the metal.  Enjoy your balcony now, disgusting neighbor.

Lol. Bad ****ing times. I would demand they get you a room if they aren’t gonna fix your AC right away.  Where are you at, you should look at the tenent rights in your state….

57 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I keep getting a text from an "unfound address" ,  says message unfound.  Anyone know anything about something like this?

Just got another one.  This is weird.

https://parsons-technology.com/why-do-i-get-texts-from-unknown-saying-message-not/

14 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Lol. Bad ****ing times. I would demand they get you a room if they aren’t gonna fix your AC right away.  Where are you at, you should look at the tenent rights in your state….

In management's defense for this one occasion, I haven't put in a request on it yet.  I wasn't expecting it to suddenly turn into Texas here in May.  I initially hoped I'd be able to fix it myself without having to deal with other people, but the problem is more complex than the last time it was non-functional.

Edited by PokerPacker

28 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I like this sign:

20220523_123508.thumb.jpg.c78d0b365487279f81cd5133a0aac6a7.jpg

"Please stay at least one dead body away from me or you gonna be another one."

Im wondering why that dude has his hand in his pocket. I don’t trust that.

My new work clogs arrived...my old ones are still in really decent shape through 12 years.  (I order from Shoes for Crews, they're the best non-skids for industrial use.  There are 6 pair in my closet, so I can shift shoes every day, which is better for feet that go through a lot.)   I'm wearing the new ones now around the house in my pajamas to break 'em in a little...the cats are freaked out because I'm always in slippers.  :ols:

They feel good and make me 2 inches taller.  I like that. 

My father refuses to write his passwords down in a book I bought him because he thinks someone might steal his password book.  He also lies on his security questions because he says that would make them harder to crack.  

You’ll never guess what’s happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Destino said:

My father refuses to write his passwords down in a book I bought him because he thinks someone might steal his password book.  He also lies on his security questions because he says that would make them harder to crack.  

You’ll never guess what’s happened.

I have a section in my password manager jus for some of my parents passwords in case they ask me for help.  Way easier then asking Facebook to merge three locked accounts together (true story).

OMG, y'all...

One of our managers flaked out & didn't show up for a shift this morning that she was supposed to cover for our GM who is out of town, so she's fired.  (She's tattooed all the way up to the insides of her ears, so I'm in the "good riddance" camp.)   There was a classic car show in the Ace Hardware parking lot next to us, so we were absolutely slammed, which I predicted anyway...everyone's gonna be grilling on Monday, so they eat out before, it happens every holiday.  (July 3rd is always particularly annoying in this regard.)  The show was over before I got to see the cars, which pissed me off because one guy told me there were tons of '70s muscle cars, which I'm very passionate about.  Now I'm home, tired, and I think I'm gonna have one of these hard black cherry lemonade thingys. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1