Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I'm not cool with Chic Fil As politics. I stopped going a long time ago.

I've realized that I am not big on eating out anymore. Thanks Covid. I've eaten out a few times this year and have ended up with stomach aches every time. Last was Carrabbas. They just drench their crap in butter. I ate half my meal and at 2 in the morning I felt like I just smashed alcohol until I passed out. That crap sucked.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Also, the last 4x I've went to 5 guys it has been awful. The last time was right before Christmas. Do they even cook their fries anymore or do they just throw them in gobs of hot oil and give you that soggy crap?

I'm done with 5 guys. 

I enjoy this place near me. They only have 3 locations but it's called Stomps. Pretty tasty burgers, pretty ordinary fries. 

I don't eat out much either.  I celebrated my taxes on the 13th at Longhorn (because I was driving by and I worked at that location 22 years ago :ols:), and had lunch with a girlfriend at a BBQ place last Monday, but it'll probably be a while before I go anywhere again.  I really kinda hate it, because checking every single place out used to be the thing to do if you're in the biz.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Also, the last 4x I've went to 5 guys it has been awful. The last time was right before Christmas. Do they even cook their fries anymore or do they just throw them in gobs of hot oil and give you that soggy crap?

I'm done with 5 guys. 

I enjoy this place near me. They only have 3 locations but it's called Stomps. Pretty tasty burgers, pretty ordinary fries. 

Five Guys is decent it's just expensive

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Disrespectful to Zaxbys.

Shake Shake is the reach of reaches, good grief.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Chipotle is garbage now. Used to be much better. I'd put Wendy's over it. 

What Chipotle you goin to? Union Station?

• Haha 1

Last time I was at a restaurant was in 2019.  Maryland-style seafood joint in Oklahoma 🤣.

Not bad, for the food having to be shipped out here.

I've had fast food about 10 times the past 3 years.  Same place every time, it's called "Braums".  Burger/ice cream joint.

I shop for fresh/frozen food like a madman.  My stove/oven game has taken huge leaps the past several years.  I've cooked 5 times a day quite often.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1