Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The Goats were pretty good. Like a Cypress Hill / Roots kinda sound. 🐐

Oh come on 🤣.  I'll blast that song right now.

You know what I mean.

I know 2 COD savants that went in to UAV training.  They don't talk about it.

I know one thing, they slapped everyone in COD.  When they'd go against each other, it was 10-9.

• Haha 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

I believe Call of Duty 2 for the 360 is the only one I've played.   🔫🤓👍

Great game.  An updated, perfect version of it...is COD 5 - World At War.

Perhaps the greatest campaign mode ever.

Right there with Halo 1, 2, 3 and Reach...Medal of Honor 2010, COD4, COD6 (MWII), and MW III.  Buy COD 5 World at War.  GOAT campaign.

• Thumb up 1

So that's what's in our hot dogs... 😳

20 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

If you into battle royales Apex is the best fps shooter. Super fun complex and takes a lot of skill. 

Apex is the best br right now. Warzone has fallen off. Sad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Got banned from subbing at another school. Kindergartener came up to me crying and saying “I miss my mommy” and I told him “I miss your mommy too.” I thought it was funny.

It is funny. Unless it was true… then it’s hilarious.

• Like 1

Went out to dinner with my wife, one of her friends & her friends boyfriend on Sunday. About halfway through the night the boyfriend says, "Well, I got scammed out of $50k last week." As he started to explain it, the multiple videos I've seen by Pierogi (Scammer Payback) are flashing in my mind. As the guy continued explaining what happened, I stopped him in mid-sentence and continued the story. The guy (who I've met maybe 3 times) said, "Yeah, that's exactly what happened. How did you know?" "Scammer Payback." In his case it was a "refund" from Norton (Amazon & Microsoft are also common companies these thieves use). He lost $50k in maybe 30 minutes. And he's not an idiot. He knew something wasn't right but he never pulled the plug on the call.

If you haven't seen it or don't know what I'm talking about watch this video. Tell everyone you know to NEVER get on a computer session where you are sharing your screen. Ever.

• Like 1

Just saw a review for a metal band called Bodysnatcher. They gave the album an 8/10. But, I’m not going to listen to it based on this sentence alone…..The Floridians feeds the primitive aggression of MySpace deathcore through a filter of downtempo and ultra-violent beatdown.

what the hell is MySpace Deathcore? 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone here going to the Coldplay concert tonight?

full disclosure @skinsmarydu, I’m asking because since I work at the stadium, i just wanted to see if anyone from ES is here to meet up with for a few minutes. Let’s be clear, I’m not a Coldplay fan 😂 

OK!!   Of course I know where you work because you post it, but I didn't have any idea where they were playing. 

Just kinda sad that they are.  But I'm happy that you're happy there.

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

OK!!   Of course I know where you work because you post it, but I didn't have any idea where they were playing. 

Just kinda sad that they are.  But I'm happy that you're happy there.

I’m not happy 😂 I’d rather be home! You’re a Coldplay fan? Never would’ve guessed that. not my cup of tea, but everyone has their own music tastes. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m not happy 😂 I’d rather be home! You’re a Coldplay fan? Never would’ve guessed that. not my cup of tea, but everyone has their own music tastes. 

NOOOOOO!!!! 

I meant that I'm happy that you're happy at the stadium...I'd give anything to be able to live closer to my team.  And work for 'em?  Let me jump the moon!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1