Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

14 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Just ordered the new Samsung S22 Ultra.  See ya later, Apple!

p.s.  anyone looking for an IMac or IPad, let me know.  I’m making it a complete switch.

Welcome to the dark side, brother :headbang:.  A few days with your droid and you'll wonder how on earth you ever used a POS iPhone.  

let us know how you like it.  

• Thumb up 1

I'd never seen this before -- MTV News did a segment on gogo.  Based on the music they're playing, I'd guess this was 95-96. 

"D.C., for people that don't know...is, uhh...about 80% ghetto" :rofl89:

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, Chew said:

Welcome to the dark side, brother :headbang:.  A few days with your droid and you'll wonder how on earth you ever used a POS iPhone.  

let us know how you like it.  

I want to switch back to android, but I know a lot of IT peeps that recommend iPhones over android phones because they are more secure than android phones.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I want to switch back to android, but I know a lot of IT peeps that recommend iPhones over android phones because they are more secure than android phones.  

Oh I believe it.  I have zero issues with apple products, I just like giving iPhone users a hard time LOL.  

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I want to switch back to android, but I know a lot of IT peeps that recommend iPhones over android phones because they are more secure than android .

See if your computer antivirus extends to other devices.  (Mine does, it's not expensive and well worth it.) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Android/Microsoft is for people that are looking for problems.

Apple products are for those that don't want to do anything at all...

Edited by Wildbunny

I just made an anti-masker lose his ****ing mind at a Whole Foods. I was walking in and this dude and his wife loudly bugging an old employee outside telling him to take his mask off and being ****ty about it. The guy kept saying no politely but they kept at it. Old guy looked annoyed with it.  So I said “stop bothering people”.  I didn’t even think about it, it sort of just blurted itself out.  

Dude went bonkers and just started yelling like crazy.  I laughed and kept walking while he was yelling “I used to work here, what do you do?  Nothing!  You do nothing!”  

I could still hear him yelling while inside the store, which just made the entire situation funnier.  “You do nothing!”  lol 

• Haha 8
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1