Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Today I’m reminded why I constantly wonder why I’m a fan. 

Fair enough. My first recollection of being a fan was 1981 and I was 6yo living in Southern WV. My best friend, who was a year older, told me who my team was. 41 years later I'm not changing because they changed names. I've lived through over half of that time with **** ownership.

I'm ride or die.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fair enough. My first recollection of being a fan was 1981 and I was 6yo living in Southern WV. My best friend, who was a year older, told me who my team was. 41 years later I'm not changing because they changed names. I've lived through over half of that time with **** ownership.

I'm ride or die.

Yeah, I'm stuck too.  Damn 6 year old me and Diron Talbert visiting my elementary school.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm ride or die.

My man ✊🏾.  This is where I'm at as well. Ride or die.  The memories of watching the 87 & 91 ships are just too magical for me to ever let go, despite 29 years of heartache and pain.  I'm a lifer.  

I loaded up first thing this morning, bought the "DC" Tshirts in both colors, a few hats, even got my son some stuff.  **** it. 

• Like 4

Personally, I thought that leaked DC Nike shirt was dope. 

And it goes without saying that Commanders was way down my preferred list. I was Team Red Wolves all the way..but I understand and accept that I don't always get what I want out of this franchise. 

Like a starting legit NFL caliber young QB. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Today I’m reminded why I constantly wonder why I’m a fan. 

Come join me. Haven't been a fan for years. I just stick around here 'cause I enjoy y'all.

42 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Personally, I thought that leaked DC Nike shirt was dope. 

And it goes without saying that Commanders was way down my preferred list. I was Team Red Wolves all the way..but I understand and accept that I don't always get what I want out of this franchise. 

Like a starting legit NFL caliber young QB. 

What about young hot shot coordinators that walk out the door and blow the league up?

53 minutes ago, Chew said:

My man ✊🏾.  This is where I'm at as well. Ride or die.  The memories of watching the 87 & 91 ships are just too magical for me to ever let go, despite 29 years of heartache and pain.  I'm a lifer.  

I loaded up first thing this morning, bought the "DC" Tshirts in both colors, a few hats, even got my son some stuff.  **** it. 

Did you get the limited edition Nike foamposites in Burgundy or Gold? or Both?

• Haha 2

I guess im in the minority. The more ive learned about the little details and thought that went into the rebrand, the more it grows on me.  It isn’t what I would have picked, but I kinda like it. I definitely don’t hate it. And i was expecting them to totally botch it like everything else Snyder touches, so expectations were exceeded. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Gus should have left it to the pros, PB. #baddestmofoatwvuever

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bp57vsu4peqvtyw7w9

Alumnus from my High School.  I played hockey with his younger brother who was also incredibly athletic, but I think he only played one game before he blew out his knee.

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

My goal is just to outlast the current owner.  Just outlast him.  Time is on my side.  I'm younger, I'm in good shape.  He's older and looks like a sack of ****.  

I will have my day.  I made that promise to myself and I intend to keep it.

Why couldn’t he just instruct one of his coach’s tl tank for a decent kicker! 

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I guess im in the minority. The more ive learned about the little details and thought that went into the rebrand, the more it grows on me.  It isn’t what I would have picked, but I kinda like it. I definitely don’t hate it. And i was expecting them to totally botch it like everything else Snyder touches, so expectations were exceeded. 

I am fine with except the black uniforms. WHY?!