Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Top 5 hating countdown for Spring 22.

5. Beltway sports radio hot take doofus.

4. Those cactuses that look innocent but you get like 6 little spines under your skin for a week.

3.  Aaron Rodgers, Pat MacAfee, podcast Bro-Lord in general.

2.  Russian trash from a loser country that literally hasn’t been able to have any kind of working democracy…IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY.

1.  “Bronny”

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Top 5 hating countdown for Spring 22.

5. Beltway sports radio hot take doofus.

4. Those cactuses that look innocent but you get like 6 little spines under your skin for a week.

3.  Aaron Rodgers, Pat MacAfee, podcast Bro-Lord in general.

2.  Russian trash from a loser country that literally hasn’t been able to have any kind of working democracy…IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY.

1.  “Bronny”

I’ve got too much love flowing through my veins to have a top 5 power ranking of hating for the spring. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

To make it even more interesting, the phrase “duty to inform” is being used also.

Fair topic.

Closest thing I can remember recently is the North Carolina Bathroom bill thread.

I can't find it, might be archived, but I've found if you ask nicely in the Tech Support Fourm, certain threads can be brought back from the dead (threads are more likely to be archived or lost during migrations then outright deleted).

26 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Do we have a thread for transgender rights here that someone can link to?  The wife and I are having quite the discussion and I’d like to hear the opinions here.

I think we had one last year. But the amount of effort I’m willing to expend to find it is akin to how much I care about the issue. 

• Haha 1