Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

54 minutes ago, visionary said:

That's one possible motive for people wanting to know about underlying conditions. But I'll mention another possible one. 

It's  called "Tell me it won't happen to me/my loved one". 

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

Son of a....

That same doctor also happened to have posted a bunch of memes on FB talking about Dems being the real viruses, about how Hillary Clinton is more likely to kill you than COVID-19, and about how China actually manufactured this virus as an attack.

And why am I not surprised that Rudy is trying to make a buck off of this pandemic?

• Thanks 1

The stories coming out of NYC are devastating. And it’s nowhere near the peak. But it’s so hard to really feel if you’re not there. They are just stories — there’s nothing visual like a plane crashing into a building. This whole thing is so sad and surreal. The next month or so is going to o be truly horrifying for so many people.  Be safe and be good, everyone. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Rate of grown seems to be slowing somewhat.  I just plugged those numbers into Python and ran linear regression on the log.   If you take the whole dataset, the regression predicts 7.6 million cases in the next two week (r = 0.999).  If you restricst the linear regression to the last 5 days, it predicts 2.3 million cases (r = 0.999).  

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What a moronic partisan ploy. This **** is gonna hit the heartland like a shockwave. And at this point, I'm not sure I care, if they're gonna play this game

It's only a matter of time until Trump talks about the Kansas and Kentucky governors like he is the one in Michigan thinking he can get away with it because those two governors are Democrats now.