Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Trump has no idea what the hell he's talking about. He's just saying words at this point. If he were asked at a presser what he meant exactly he'd say "Well we're looking into it. We're looking at a lot options" and nothing else (except then move to talking about how amazing he's been during this pandemic).

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 8

27 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That's basically being an accomplice to murder as far as I'm concerned. Or at least manslaughter.

republicans let him get away with the same principle when it involved Ukraine. in short order, he has leveraged that subservience into denying dying americans the help they need because his ego hasn't been stroked enough for his liking

the man is america's #1 enemy, and its not ****ing close

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

republicans let him get away with the same principle when it involved Ukraine. in short order, he has leveraged that subservience into denying dying americans the help they need because his ego hasn't been stroked enough for his liking

the man is america's #1 enemy, and its not ****ing close

B..bbb.....but.... Susan Collins said he'd learned his lesson!

• Like 1

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=154637133

Here is a post on another message board by a supposed ER doc in New Orleans. It is very heavy on medical/doctor jargon, but also has a lot of informative details that could be beneficial to know or possibly pass on to your doctor.

I found it to be a very helpful read from someone who is dealing with a high volume of covid patients. I would imagine that other doctors are hungry for this kind of on the ground insight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'll dovetail a bit on spjunkies earlier post about the interesting imbalance of supplies getting to states. I read last night,(still trying to find it),that Nevada had to two orders recently fore masks and such. They received 1/4 of what they ordered both times. Unknown when they will get more tests. As of last night,114 left. 

In other news. 

• Like 3

I can see how this will play out already.  The illegals brought this into the sanctuary cities that harbor them, they then all got sick, then passed it to the god fearing Maga states.  It’s gonna get ugly. 

• Like 1