Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

7 minutes ago, PCS said:

Just had to walk away from a couple of co workers before snapping. This will all blow over as soon as it goes dormant. Its just a social media over reaction. It took the government six months to react to h1n1 but that wasn't the same as the swine flu. America has become self sufficient the past three years,ect. I suggested educating themselves on this virus. I am. Evidently not. Walked out

Breathe 1,2,3

Wash your hands.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, zskins said:

How to you know the stuff you are about to get doesn't have the virus sitting on it...lol

Judging from the amount of people coughing and sneezing from the store I went to late last night, it's a safe bet. 

You go outside, you risk your life. 

latest?cb=20140421215701

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Y’all ain’t heard nothin yet. I’m embarrassed to tell y’all what my niece and step father believe. Everything is a conspiracy. 

I'm going through the conspiracy thing with my sister right now, sending mass texts to family. 

21 minutes ago, PCS said:

Just had to walk away from a couple of co workers before snapping. This will all blow over as soon as it goes dormant. Its just a social media over reaction. It took the government six months to react to h1n1 but that wasn't the same as the swine flu. America has become self sufficient the past three years,ect. I suggested educating themselves on this virus. I am. Evidently not. Walked out

Breathe 1,2,3

that was me a few days ago

Some people still aren’t getting it.

• Like 3

They need to close Tysons. @Mr. Sinister is right, folks need to be protected from themselves apparently.

Only reason I went in their was to talk this guy down on a flat iron brush so my wife can avoid asking folks for help doing her hair.  Folks in their acting like a regular Sunday, its packed.

It's going to take some more seeing is believe before some folks get it, the misinformation age needs a swift kick in balls once this is over.

• Like 1

Curious how many of yall have already started rationing (from how much food you are consuming, down to how many sanitary wipes you are using)?

Started thinking about it Thurs, and today was the first day. I figure if people start going ballistic and utilities start getting shut off, we have enough water and non perishables to make it 6-8 weeks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Some people still aren’t getting it.

Everyone in NC that I’ve had contact with believes it’s overblown by the media. I live in a very red area. The parking lots everywhere are still full.

My aunt that lives with me is right wing, but she’s really listened to the doctors (and me) on this one. We’re locking it down. But I know nobody else is paying attention...yet. 

It’s beyond frustrating. I don’t even have the words anymore. My brother has an extra month of meds, I told him that wouldn’t be enough. Hope he listens.

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Curious how many of yall have already started rationing (from how much food you are consuming, down to how many sanitary wipes you are using)?

Started thinking about it Thurs, and today was the first day. I figure if people start going ballistic and utilities start getting shut off, we have enough water and non perishables to make it 6-8 weeks

I’m still skeptical it’ll get that bad but who knows. 

i figure it gets that bad I’m not staying stationary and can’t bring a bunch with me anyways so... 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I’ve started thinking about it. Started drinking tap water, saving the bottles, and decreased my food portions a little. Also double folding the toilet paper over and over until I’m wiping my ass with a matchbook. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I can go much longer once the pets and neighbors become subsistence.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll be dead after a week and a half. Got the water, but food is another story.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, twa said:

I can go much longer once the pets and neighbors become subsistence.

My wife was worrying about what happens if we run out of food and informed her I’d shoot one of the dozen or so deer that regularly crap in my yard and that should keep us going for a bit. She made a face but it seemed to calm her down. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, spjunkies said:

I'll be dead after a week and a half. Got the water, but food is another story.

Funny. I had a decent stock of food before all this (like enough for a couple weeks). Water have as been much harder to come by, and more expensive (some places only had alkaline and Fiji left). Would rather have more of that, honestly

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We are already running dangerously low on Fruit by the Foot, which everybody in the house but me loves.

• Haha 3