Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

WE'RE BUYING CRAZY AMOUNTS OF STUFF BECAUSE YOUR FAILURE TO PREPARE FOR THIS MADE QUARANTINES LIKELY AND WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET OUT TO GET MORE STUFF, YOU ****IN IDIOT. 

Exactly, the lurch to Italy level quarantine to appear in control seems inevitable. Canada and Mexico are going to close their borders with us before we do at this rate.

1 minute ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

So how long until we as a country shut down? Work and all.

Hopefully they keep the roads open. I'm still driving until told not to.

I don't have to be in contact with anybody to be out here unless the police pull me over and if that happens I'm going to start coughing a lot.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I guess I picked the wrong year to come back to the US.

Seems to be perfectly safe in the Philippines.

And if not, I can just grab a papaya or banana from a tree in the yard, go fishing for dinner, etc.

Not all of Phillipines....  At least they are being aggressive from the get go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/philippines-isolates-manila-fight-coronavirus-outbreak-69604574

Thousands of police officers and army troops started sealing the Philippines' densely populated capital on Sunday at the start of one of Southeast Asia’s most drastic containment moves against the new coronavirus.

Under monthlong restrictions imposed in the entire Manila metropolis — home to more than 12 million people — residents are compelled to stay at home, except when they need to leave for work or go on urgent errands, including medical emergencies.

1 minute ago, China said:

Why do people still listen to Trump and watch his press conferences?  Put him on ignore.

because people in positions of power, and somehow still over 40% of the country, will take their cue from whatever bull**** he decides to say. it can be prudent to stay ahead of stupidity when making preparations

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, China said:

Why do people still listen to Trump and watch his press conferences?  Put him on ignore.

Bad answers are answers, but they are answering questions by not answering them.  Some are being answered, but maybe I'm jus in shock at watching the world change in real time. 

I'm also home right now, and my sister is in another state worried about losing her job, so I'm keeping a thumb in when quarantines will go into effect.

So...I just came back from a shopping run here in Rehoboth and everything is pretty normal, except maybe more crowded.  Theaters were pretty crowded too from what I could tell as we drove by. There was hand sanitizer and wipes in some places at least and one lady at a checkout counter was wearing gloves. Other than that you wouldn't know there was a pandemic happening in this country.

Edited by visionary
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, PCS said:

Yeah. I can see Trump doing a 180 and throwing states and such under the bus. If things go really bad,I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw hospitals under the bus. 

****hole California, basically every democratic stronghold is going to be on his greatest hits list once the daily death numbers match what's happening in Italy.

"I dont take responsibility at all."