Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

22 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Sorry. I just hate that this world can't be honest about something like this. 

No I’m serious that makes me feel better. I always forget to assume these people are lying and you are probably right. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Stacey Abrams wouldve been awesome for that state.

AAARRRGHGGHHHH! 

That's what I keep saying, we need her HERE . We are absolutely screwed if she doesn't run again & take it away from Kemp. 

Edit, add:  John Ossoff has been endorsed by John Lewis. 😁

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 2

It gets hard to blame the sheep when the highest levels of government are intentionally misleading them over the cliff. 

One is bad, the other shouldn't be happening even if that's what they are voted to do.

At some point I dont expect Billy-Done to understand the right thing to do in a global pandemic, that literally is the governments job, we elect them to do that for us with resources acquired via tax revenue.  

When government shows the graph of infections going backwards, that's not the sheep's fault. That's a different type of malicious that even they didn't vote for.

• Like 4

On 5/15/2020 at 9:40 PM, China said:

"We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. 

What is legal regarding making claims like this? I thought you could only do so with FDA Approval?

23 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

What is legal regarding making claims like this? I thought you could only do so with FDA Approval?

Does it even matter? 

Justice is dead in this country. 

The only way anything gets prosecuted in this country is based off of vendettas, partisan politics, corruption or budget numbers. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Generally speaking, in the biopharmaceutical industry it is considered bad form to talk about a cure.  Normally people talk about treatment instead.

If they put any labeling or advertising that talks about a cure or otherwise makes claims that aren't supported by evidence (e.g., clinical trials) then that is considered misbranding and will get you in trouble.  FIrst will just be a Warning Letter.  Then if you don't comply with the Warning Letter they can take further legal action to shut you down.

Edited by China
  • Like 2

Some people only learn their lessons the hard way:

‘This virus is real,’ says man who claimed God would protect him

BACK in April, COVID-19 skeptic Brian Lee Hitchens, who lives in Jupiter, Florida, used Facebook to describe the pandemic as ‘a made-up thing’ and declared that ‘God is bigger than the virus.’

Both he and his wife then fell seriously ill and are currently being treated at the Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.

Hitchens, a taxi driver, admitted in WPTV interview this week that he was wrong in not taking proper precautions against the virus.

I thought it was maybe the government trying something, and it was kind of like they threw it out there to kinda distract us.

I’d get up in the morning and pray and trust in God for his protection, and I’d just leave it at that. There were all these masks and gloves. I thought it looks like a hysteria.

A chastened Hitchens said in a lengthy post on Facebook on May 13 that he did not expect his wife, who is on a ventilator, to pull through.

Click on the link for the full story

• Sad 2

A military contractors’ report circulating on Capitol Hill claims to have evidence that COVID-19 escaped from a Chinese lab. It’s filled with information that’s just plain wrong.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pentagon-contractors-report-on-wuhan-lab-origins-of-coronavirus-is-bogussource=articlesvia=rss

A shocking report suggesting that the coronavirus was “release[d from] the Wuhan Institute of Virology” in China is now circulating in U.S. military and intelligence circles and on Capitol Hill. But there’s a critical flaw in the report, a Daily Beast analysis reveals: Some of its most seemingly persuasive evidence is false—provably false.

Multiple congressional committees have obtained and are scrutinizing the 30-page report, produced by the Multi-Agency Collaboration Environment (MACE), a part of Sierra Nevada, a major Department of Defense contractor. The report claims to rely on social media postings, commercial satellite imagery, and cellphone location data to draw the conclusion that some sort of “hazardous event” occurred at the Wuhan virology lab in October 2019—an event that allowed COVID-19 to escape. It’s a theory that has gained currency on the political right and in the upper tiers of the Trump administration.  

But the report’s claim centers around missing location data for up to seven phones — and in many cases, less than that. It’s too small a sample size to prove much of anything, especially when the same devices showed similar absences in the spring of 2019. The MACE document claims a November 2019 conference was canceled because of some calamity; in fact, there are selfies from the event. 

What’s more, imagery collected by DigitalGlobe’s Maxar Technologies satellites and provided to The Daily Beast reveals a simpler, less exotic reason for why analysts believed “roadblocks” went into place around the lab after the supposed accident: road construction. The Maxar images also show typical workdays, with normal traffic patterns around the lab, after the supposedly cataclysmic event.

• Thanks 1