Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

Just now, OVCChairman said:

he's a 3rd string TE, good for the occasional surprise pass reception, and on big run packages where he can block someone smaller than him. 

He's been the starter since Davis went down, second-string since Reed basically retired.

No excuses now, but I do know what you mean.

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Haskins has to see the blitz and adjust.  Learning process.

I wonder how long Kevin, our O coordinator, will take before he eventually gets a head coaching job.

It’s tough to see him getting one if he’s truly calling all the plays. Haven’t been impressed so far. But I do understand he’s a first time OC, calling someone else’s offense, late in a season. So there is some leash.

1 minute ago, TommyWilson said:

The only way I'd want to ride any further with Sprinkle is if he was giving me a test drive at his new job at Freebridge Auto, where technically Everybody Rides

Funny!

Also ..I'm positive that Sprinkle would drop me off somewhere I didn't anticipate.

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You think anyone else would’ve been better as interim HC with this trash team at 0-5....? 😂😂😂

I think we should have stuck with Jay and fired him at the end of the season.  At least he can conceptualize what a modern, balanced offense is supposed to look like.  Callahan is stuck in 1987

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Why is that THompson screen not being run on 1st or 2nd down? Those are the kind of plays you run before it gets to 3rd & 14 and a rookie QB is behind the 8 ball. Smh...

Why are we not trying to install confidence in Haskins? He's doing 5 step drops his first two. I know the protection was on him on the second sack, but where are the quick passes

Just now, KDawg said:

It’s tough to see him getting one if he’s truly calling all the plays. Haven’t been impressed so far. But I do understand he’s a first time OC, calling someone else’s offense, late in a season. So there is some leash.

He may call the plays, but I seriously doubt Bill is giving him any latitude.

we may not see the end of this game as they’ll likely switch to a good game eventually.

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

Skins putting the special in special teams

I think the Packers had the worst punt return yardage in the league and on pace to break the record for the season. Their previous longest return was 3 yards and they have twice broken that already

Archived