Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Please tell me that wasn't a designed QB run with a gimpy QB?

It wasn’t. He didn’t get to the mesh in time. 

Im so confused with this injury. He’s legit struggling out there, but then he tucked that ball and ran just fine. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Haskins seems to be moving just fine when he runs. Maybe it’s an adrenaline thing. It definitely looks like something is bothering him and then he runs with no significant difference in his gait.

Running and planting are two very different things. 

If I'm Dan Snyder, I'm losing my mind.  First, the team sucks.  Second, they are all getting hurt, again.  Third, the QB I picked is getting the snot beaten out of him and can't plan, and nobody is doing anything about it.  Add to that nobody is buying sponsorships or tickets.  

Sure, it's his fault for picking Bruce and Haskins, and whatever. 

But I wouldn't be surprised if THIS is the straw that broke the camel's back, and he goes on an apoplectic rage and fires everybody. 

5 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

He cant drive the ball, he's throwing falling backward

Maybe so....but reciever was doubled....bad throw, bad decision regardless. Mclaurin was singled on the right side. Yes I am a professional arm chair QB with 45 years of experience watching plays after the fact and giving expert analysis.😁

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

It wasn’t. He didn’t get to the mesh in time. 

Im so confused with this injury. He’s legit struggling out there, but then he tucked that ball and ran just fine. 

Maybe his ankle is not injured and just got bruised and that is why they taped it up really well. 

Archived