Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Absolutely predictable horrible coverage on 3rd & 14.  Two defenders in the area but of course not close enough to stop the catch. Pathetic.

That's just pinpoint accuracy by the best.  Probably a handful of guys in the league make that completion.

I don’t understand why everyone is so fast to say the D sucks (which has several rookies/first year Skins on it) while making excuses for the O because of Haskins. Doesn’t make much sense to me to hold one more accountable than the other.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Absolutely predictable horrible coverage on 3rd & 14.  Two defenders in the area but of course not close enough to stop the catch. Pathetic.

I actually disagree, that's the "honey hole" in the cover-2 defense.  If your QB can get it over the up-corner and past the back safety, then he wins.  There are like 4 QBs who can actually pull that off.  If you're a foot short, it's picked.  If you're a foot long, it's picked.

Sometimes Rodgers just rogers you.  

1 minute ago, OVCChairman said:

no matter what happens you cannot blame this defense... you hold a 9-3 team to 17 points in their house with 5 min to go... you did your job.  

Don't overrate the defense.

GB has been in cruise control since 14-0. 

Archived