Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Packers Prediction Thread: Cheezy Wins

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Redskins continue to surprise, or flounder off?

• Redskins
    • Packers
    • I'm still scratching my head from the Panther victory

It is incredible that if the 'Boys lose tonight and the S'Skins were to some how beat the Packers (which I hope they do because I think Aaron Rodgers is the consummate hot dog) that the Washington team would only be 2 games behind the Dallas team with 3 to play. Interesting math but that is the only reality in this scenario. Dallas will win and the Snyderskins will lose.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:53 AM, Idaho fan said:

Game will be a reminder of what this team really is.

Cheese 32

Skins 10 

That would be perfect for the community here...its what we need at this time..folks getting along..agreeing with each other..everyone on the same page..****in 2 wins in a row is starting to cause turmoil here in the community.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:42 AM, HigSkin said:

As long as norman dont play

I’m sitting in a hotel bar in Milwaukee with my college roommate (hardcore packer fan) right now, and we’re talking about the realization that we’re old AF. I’m 39, he’s 38 and 12 years ago we went to Lambeau to watch Sean Taylor pick off Brett Favre twice in a losing effort.

Honestly, theres no point to this post. But me and trevor are getting our butts kicked right now. Our alma mater (Illinois) blew a 14-point halftime basketball lead to the Terps today. Then we cheered for the badgers against Ohio st, and they blew a 14-point halftime lead. If the skins are up 14 at halftime I’ll be very concerned.

also I just sang HTTR with some drunk  girls at the bar. 

40 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

How is green bay ranked 28th in defense...what's there weakness?

Their rushing defense is their weakness.

They are almost as bad as the Panthers when it comes to a rushing defense (Packers are ranked 25th; Panthers are ranked 27th).

You can read about it in this article:

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/12/7/21000135/can-the-redskins-run-to-victory-on-sunday-in-green-bay

The Redskins should be able to run all over the Packers today.

Whether that translates over to points or a victory is another matter.

Yes, Carolina ranked poorly vs the run, but I find myself thinking that much of our success was because they had just lost Poe and McCoy hurt his ankle.  In other words, I’m not convinced we’ll have a ton of success on the ground against the Packers.  Hope I’m wrong of course.  

Made my prediction thinking the weather was going to be pretty ugly - changing to 34-20 Packers.  

On 12/3/2019 at 8:04 PM, profusion said:

Butts getting kicked this week, alas.

Packers 28

Redskins 9

Another 50 pages of vigorous debate get added to the Haskins thread.

Can't help but feel this way myself. The Pack has everything to play for with home field advantage still in sight, and us, we keep hoping for a better next season. We won 2 in a row against back up QB's, this is definitely not the case today, and I think it will show. We lose by double digits.

Archived