Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Packers Prediction Thread: Cheezy Wins

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Redskins continue to surprise, or flounder off?

• Redskins
    • Packers
    • I'm still scratching my head from the Panther victory

This could be a game where the relatively unknown RB { Jones } makes a name for himself.

No one was more surprised than myself when the Redskin d-line stifled McCaffrey last sunday, but it would be so 'Redskin-esque' to lay an egg this weekend against GBs RB.

But GB has a lot more to lose than the Redskins and I think it will show, even if a good fight is put up they will prob fall a little short, but hey, I've been wrong before.

If they beat GB and somehow the other division foes lose again, you can bet the talk of the Redskins making waves will surface.

8 hours ago, skins island connection said:

If they beat GB and somehow the other division foes lose again, you can bet the talk of the Redskins making waves will surface.

I told ya where the bear ****s in the woods...shave that beard grizzly Adams...now we're getting some where..can the Redskins win the division still?..not do you want them to..not do you think they can or not that it would be in the best interest but can the Redskins still win the division?

The odds are stacked against them winning the division......the key is which secondary shows up to this game in the frozen Tundra. If it's the one from the last two weeks we win. I'm betting on that.

FAN BOY SCORE

SKINS 28

PACK 13

REALITY SCORE

PACK 35

SKINS 9

40 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

The odds are stacked against them winning the division......the key is which secondary shows up to this game in the frozen Tundra. If it's the one from the last two weeks we win. I'm betting on that.

FAN BOY SCORE

SKINS 28

PACK 13

REALITY SCORE

PACK 35

SKINS 9

As long as its one with out norman..I hope he continues to ride the pine

25 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Packers  35  Redskins 20.  Guice with another big game. 

This I could handle...lose out but have good flashes..big plays from quice haskins and terrymthegem while loosing would work for me..

Haaa who am I kidding, because we all know that loosing for these players are great for there self esteem right? And we claim to be fans of the Washington Redskins..and when we claim that we claim we are fans of players that make up that team right?..but we cant hope for them to win.

35 - 34 Redskins

Aaron Rodgers is on a streak of 4 games with less than 250 yards passing. He had 4 TDs last week, but only 6 in the last 4 weeks. And he was sacked 5 times 2 weeks ago, the third time this year he's been sacked 5 times. I look for this to be another game where he's sacked a bunch. 

I see us getting to him a lot early and keeping things close. Add to that, they will be unable to establish a running game so everything will be on Rodgers's shoulders. The game will be tied at 28 late in the 4th and Rodgers will lead them on a late 4th quarter drive to take the lead. But their kicker will miss the XP. Then we will give the ball to Haskins with about 2:03 to go. Up til that point it will have been mostly the supporting cast who has kept us in the game, with big games by Guice, TMac and Harmon saving Haskins from a mediocre day to this point. But Haskins will lead us on another 4th quarter drive into the red zone and throw a slant route to Sims across the middle to tie the game at 34. Hopkins makes the XP and we win 35-34. 

Other stats: 

Sweat - 2 sacks

Allen - 2 Sacks

Collins - 1 Sack

Guice - 120 rushing yards TD, 52 receiving yards TD

McLaurin - 77 receiving yards TD (this will be where he beats his CB on a deep route and takes it to the house, but the air yards will only be about 25 or so). 

AP - 47 rushing yards, 45 receiving yards TD (this will be a screen like the 22 yarder he had against Detroit and AP will just take it to the house)

Sims - 37 receiving yards TD (the game winning TD i mentioned earlier)

Haskins 22/33 , 271 passing yards 4TDs. (looks like a good statline, but will be influenced by the last drive. Before that it will be less than 200 yards and a few TDs that are more from the receivers doing their thing than Haskins ability). 

Look, we have no place in heck winning this game.   The Smith edge rush duo could give us trouble without Trent.

That being said.  I never in hell thought We'd be in that Carolina game, and they were a half yard away from beating GB.

We win this game out right, why?  We simply don't deserve too on paper.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:20 AM, Csup said:

Packers 38

Redskins 14

I foresee a one-sided game like this also.  It might be a tough outing from Haskins, the Pack has too much.

30 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Skins 26

Pack 24

Haskins leads us to 3 straight.  Hopkins late FG for the win at Lambeau.  ES laments the fact that their rookie QB played well.

I hope you are right, I'd love to see it.  I think a win in GB against the Packers would even excite the hope the asteroid hits us so we can rebuild crowd but who knows I think their loons anyway....

It's going to be balmy for Green Bay weather, 40* but no precip so straight up game there. 

The Pack have so much more on the line, potential for a first round bye and staying up 2 games on Minnesota.

I have a feeling we'll get run over - Pack 38 Skins 13  

Archived