Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

Guice averaging a paltry 12.9 ypc at the moment. Whoooooo.

for the record, I’ve had some debates about tanking etc and I’m massively in favor of it if the only games we are going to win are playing badly against ****ty teams and scraping a 1 point win. There’s no joy in that for me. If we’re going to win games then you won’t hear any complaints from me if it’s like today. The guys showed up and I’m enjoying it. 

8 minutes ago, mcdonaldrw said:

Ok so question for the smarter X and O guys on here.  What is the reason for the change in our D today?  Is it just the poor play by Carolina, or have our guys figured something out?

The failed overpaid vets are not playing 

41 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

You got to be kidding? This has been an all run game front start to finish. Please

Then you are watching the game you want to watch. You are more than welcome to ignore his contributions but that does not make them less valid. Again, he is not lighting it up, and of course the ground game has been very good. But when you say they are winning "despite" him you are saying he is making it harder for them which is complete bull****.  

So just to provide facts - Several times he has extended plays and finding someone open. If McClaurin catches the ball that was in his hands it's even better. Go ahead and keep hating on Haskins but at this point it just shows a lack of honesty. 

3 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Total ****ing domination. I know some of you guys are worrying about draft position, but this has got to make you smile.

Absolutely. I’m on board with losing out over winning and playing badly against poor teams.

im also on board with winning out if we piss all over teams like we have today. It’s been fun to watch and lots of glimmers of future hope. We’ve been outstanding and so many great performances 

I think a win especially if the Giants land Chase Young hurts the big picture, ditto anything that might help Bruce’s job security.

But I like Haskins progress today. And I think if Guice stays healthy he’s affirming to me that the dude is a monster. IMO he’s every bit as good as Delvin Cook and more if he can stay healthy.

Archived