Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

4 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

harmon should be our #2 from now on, sims has a bit more to prove but he looks electric at times

Yep. No question. Let them young guys learn on the job with the lost season

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I can't believe I can look forward to @KDawg's next day review!

Where's he gonna find the duds? (Okay, Sprinkle and Nicholson, but shush)

As of now I’m not sure who my third stud is going to be. There’s too many candidates.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You are playing yourself lol

If Guice and Peterson didn't run all over the Panthers and the defense or the OL didn't dominate tour QB would not look average but well below. Any QB in college could win this game.. Some completions don't change my mind but I'm sure some of the Haskins fans will say he has improved. When Haskins can take this team down and actually throw a TD in real time and not garbage time let me know. The Panthers sure enough didn't want rot win this game and both of our lines dominated. A QB dream but i didn't see any QB lighting it up despite the domination of the run game and OL play. Some completions to a few open receivers should be easy. When he plays well when it's hard like i say let me know. But if you want to say Haskins played above average then you go right ahead. Any QB could have playing for the Skins today. Did the undrafted QB just score? onside kick coming

Edited by Sonny9TD
2 minutes ago, dyst said:

He is so dorky. Nothing against dorks but man the way he dresses, celebrates and always grabs his waist or tie

I feel ya!  He fills the dork role perfectly.  Stuff him in a locker.  haha 

D played well, Haskins didn't play terrible.  Guice is nice.  No Chase Young, nothing we can do about that sadly.  Good for people that are excited, this team has me so 'meh' though sadly.  

1 minute ago, Sonny9TD said:

If Guice and Peterson didn't run all over the Panthers and the defense or the OL didn't dominate tour QB would not look average but well below. Any QB in college could win this game.. Some completions don't change my mind but I'm sure some of the Haskins fans will say he has improved. When Haskins can take this team down and actually throw a TD in real time and not garbage time let me know.

Congratulations... you have won this week’s John Madden Dumbest Take Award.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3