Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Which would look better if Terry caught the deep ball and Sprinkle had, you know, skills...

Amazing. Haskins is lighting it up!!!! LOL   Which is better Guice doingg all the hard work and the defense keeping it scoreless of a wide open receiver catching a pass now and then? 

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Dude.

I'm neutral on Haskins, but you could literally say that about every single quarterback's performance always forever since the beginning of all time.

I get that, but to act like Haskins isn't playing better is not fair.  He's been smart with the ball, he's extended plays, and he's protected himself.  A lot more than just a stat line tells the story about his growth.  

And i'm neutral on him as well.  He's got a lot to continue to develop.  He overlooked a wide open Sims, and he's had his fair share of shortcomings, but we didnt win 'despite' the play of Haskins like what was said earlier either. 

• Like 3
Just now, GoDeep81 said:

Come on now, Haskins hasn't looked bad. Picked up some 3rd downs. Had a couple drops. He's doing fine, imo.. 

Stats dont show it but I think he played a strong game today. He ist growing from week to week

• Like 4
Just now, dyst said:

Never want a guy to get hurt but with Richardson always getting hurt it forced the Skins to play Harmon. Same with Quinn out forcing them to play Simms.

harmon should be our #2 from now on, sims has a bit more to prove but he looks electric at times

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

This.....Doesn't.....Feel........like the same Redskins team I've been watching the rest of the season?

im telling u if the passing game can gain traction and defense/running game keeps playing like this could be some magic on the way XDDD

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, London Kev said:

Total ****ing domination. I know some of you guys are worrying about draft position, but this has got to make you smile.

Actually more worried about how Snyder will perceive Bruce after this.....

• Like 1
Just now, OVCChairman said:

I get that, but to act like Haskins isn't playing better is not fair.  He's been smart with the ball, he's extended plays, and he's protected himself.  A lot more than just a stat line tells the story about his growth.  

And i'm neutral on him as well.  He's got a lot to continue to develop.  He overlooked a wide open Sims, and he's had his fair share of shortcomings, but we didnt win 'despite' the play of Haskins like what was said earlier either. 

Okay, I went back and looked at what you were countering.  I see where you're coming from.

• Like 1