Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

On 11/7/2020 at 3:44 PM, ananoman said:

Every Haskins defender points to this game as proof that Haskins is legit.  Did you even watch the game?  more than half of his 300+ yards came after the Ravens had built a 28-10 lead and had gone into prevent D to prevent any quick scores, giving Haskins all the underneath throws.

It points to Haskins isn’t completely useless. He needs reps. We need to know what EXACTLY we have to make an informed decision.

we should have stayed the course, and kept developing our players instead of chasing wins.

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

If Haskins returns, the offense will stall and Rivera will not be able to see what he has on the rest of the offense.  Smith came in and threw for 300 in less than 3 full quarters.  Haskins can barely throw for 225 on a good day. 

He threw 3 INTs and cost us the game. Alex Smith has transformed from a check down Charlie game manager with decent wheels to a check down Charlie turnover machine with no mobility. Please stop reaching.

Just now, pico926 said:

He threw 3 INTs and cost us the game. Alex Smith has transformed from a check down Charlie game manager with decent wheels to a check down Charlie turnover machine with no mobility. Please stop reaching.

No one gives a crap if he throws INTs.  You saw a lot of guys step up like Sims and Wright in the pass game.   Haskins has shown nothing. 

No one gives a crap if he throws INTs.  You saw a lot of guys step up like Sims and Wright in the pass game.   Haskins has shown nothing. 

What does Alex Smith throwing 3 INTs have to do with Haskins. I give a crap about him throwing 3 INTs. I wanted a win and he threw it to the other team twice when we had an opportunity to tie minimal. What the hell are you talking about.

Just now, pico926 said:

What does Alex Smith throwing 3 INTs have to do with Haskins. I give a crap about him throwing 3 INTs. I wanted a win and he threw it to the other team twice when we had an opportunity to tie minimal. What the hell are you talking about.

You actually think Rivera wants to win this year.  That's cute. 

Just now, skinfan2k said:

You actually think Rivera wants to win this year.  That's cute. 

Yes he does. Your clueless.

We had an opportunity to be right there in the division. He said it and everybody knew it. You think he went into that game wanting to lose. Yeah right.

This is the year of evaluation.  If he wanted to win, he would have went to Allen or Smith to start off the reason.  The reason you think he wants to win bc the NFC east is a joke. We ain't winning pal. 

Your right. The division was there for the taking and Ron went into this game with the mindset of tanking all along. Your special.

4 minutes ago, pico926 said:

Your right. The division was there for the taking and Ron went into this game with the mindset of tanking all along. Your special.

And you really believe that is staring ALEX SMITH at the beginning of the year would have given this team a better chance to win. Your extra special 

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Learn how to spell first and using grammar properly. Kthxbye

Oh it’s use grammar properly. English teacher 😊😊

Just now, skinfan2k said:

Oops.  Alex Smith is starting against the Lions.  He knows what he has with Haskins. He's garbage and doesn't allow for a proper evaluation of the offense. 

We know. The evaluation of the offense was very proper in the 4Q with the game on the line. It was also very proper the 2nd half of the Rams game. We are learning so much about the offense with Alex under the helm. You are super special buddy. Super.

So will Dwayne be ready?   Kyle is done for the season; so Dwayne will now be number #2.   He will probably have to play at some point, will he be ready?

I don't think he has a long term future here but his nfl future depends on how he reacts to his position the rest of the season.  When he does inevitably play; how will he perform?

Will he show something that some team may want to trade for him in 21 and try to develop him?

Will he remain a bust?   If he wants a chance of a NFL career; what he does the rest of the season will determine that. 

As for QB long term; my guess the Skins go after a veteran QB to start and draft a QB for the future either in 21 or 22 to take over when the veteran is done.

I think Alex will retire after the season. 

7 minutes ago, pico926 said:

We know. The evaluation of the offense was very proper in the 4Q with the game on the line. It was also very proper the 2nd half of the Rams game. We are learning so much about the offense with Alex under the helm. You are super special buddy. Super.

Yeah the offense actually moved the ball.  You saw that the turner offense can move the ball.  remember all the comments by you that this was a dink and dunk offense.  I love it.  I saw your previous posts ****ing about the offense.  Thats why Rivera is starting Smith and not the clown show known as Haskins.    

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

Will he remain a bust?   

Yes.  No one besides a few misguided souls on this message board wants to see him come back in and diarrhea in his diapers, he is and always will be a bust.  Team isnt going anywhere this year but at least the grown ups are playing

1 minute ago, ggarriso said:

Yes.  No one besides a few misguided souls on this message board wants to see him come back in and diarrhea in his diapers, he is and always will be a bust.  Team isnt going anywhere this year but at least the grown ups are playing

Right. This is the same exact reason why Gruden didn't play him. They learned fast he was an idiot and the game was too fast for him.  Why would 2 coaching staff do the same exact thing?  

5 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Yeah the offense actually moved the ball.  You saw that the turner offense can move the ball.  remember all the comments by you that this was a dink and dunk offense.  I love it.  I saw your previous posts ****ing about the offense.  Thats why Rivera is starting Smith and not the clown show known as Haskins.    

We are 2-6 and we are 30th in the league in yards per game. But keep going you are on an absolute roll. Please tell us more about how Alex Smith gave us the best chance to win prior to season start. I can understand Kyle Allen but excuse my untrained eye on Alex Smith as you clearly saw something that NO ONE else saw at the start of the season. 

This season was a lost season before it even started.

Too many bad things happened this year.

All the scandal.  The name change.  Covid.

Ron's cancer.

We were doomed from the start.  The only thing we can do the rest of the way is just evaluate our roster.  See which players will be with us going forward.

It's probably going to take 2-3 years of solid drafting and wise free agency signings to get this team to being a consistent playoff contender. 2021 is crucial to

any success Ron ultimately has. A superbowl win would be nice but if he can at least get us to playoffs regularly; that's a success.

This is Dan's last shot.  Ron fails, there will be no more chances.  Dan will have permanently lost what remaining fanbase there is forever; if Ron fails.  So, Ron has

to have some success and Dan has to let his people do their jobs.

I pray Ron is healthy next year. I think dealing with cancer was just too much of a distraction and has played a role in our poor performance this year. 

We have so many needs can't fill it all in one year but o-line and QB are 2 key positions.

I believe  Ron will want veteran QB to run things short run and develop a long term QB for the long run by drafting a QB in 21 or 22. That long term QB would take over when the veteran is done.  Is that Cam that veteran?  Who knows. 

I think we will trade lots of of assets for picks in the 21/22 draft picks.  I think the team will attempt to trade Dwayne if he plays some the rest of the year otherwise we will just end up cutting him. Alex, I got the vibe he's retiring after the season.   I'm not sure Kyle even makes the roster in 21. 

I guess we can enjoy watching Chase this year, not much to watch and whatever Alex plays- it can go to his comeback story and eventual movie.  You know there's one coming.

4 hours ago, Riggodrill44 said:

It points to Haskins isn’t completely useless. He needs reps. We need to know what EXACTLY we have to make an informed decision.

No, not if he is not doing what the coaches expect from him. He doesn't just get a pass. He doesn't get vet days or the benefit of the doubt. I want nothing more than for Haskins to get his **** together and become a QB but not if his teammates are complaining about lack of dedication /preperation. You can tell them to shush up over performance but not the other. 

I really hope Haskins has learned something by being demoted. I hope he uses it as motivation to work and overcome 

5 hours ago, profusion said:

Yeah it was sure interesting just now to watch highlights of Tua going gangbusters against the Cards.

Discerning fans would remember the 2018 CFB season when the three best players in the country were Murray, Tagavailoa, and Haskins, and a **** hair separated their level of play.  And then those discerning fans would wonder why it is that Murray and Tagavailoa are now doing their thing in the NFL and appear to be the future of their teams, while the brain trust in DC demoted Haskins to third string after four games.

The way this staff puked all over themselves in their handling of the QB situation would be comical if it had happened to some other team.  Instead its just contemptible.  This franchise deserves nothing but contempt.

12 hours ago, IrepDC said:

You used Dallas and Houston as examples of leaks hapoening? Two other incompetent franchises doing the same thing as us is NOT a good sign lol Dallas is falling apart and so was Houston under O'Brien. Favre and Rodgers relationship wasn't a leak. Favre straight up said how he felt. Show me countless other examples from a winning franchise and not other bottom feeders. Clarity for people outside the locker room shouldn't be a priority. See: Belichek's philosophy.

The Baltimore Ravens release an all pro saftey this year because he was an asshole, a bad teammate.  We all knew this before his release, we sure heard about it after.  That's just off the top of my head.  

Stop blaming the leaks and point the finger where it belongs, at the entitled diva.  

Archived