Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

Just now, Rogue Jedi said:

As of right now, zero of those players are pro-bowlers. Terry might be the only one take make it this year, if he continues on the trend. Guice hasn't played for 2 years now.

Allen and Payne, are solid, i'll give you that, but world beaters they are not. You'd hope for at least a pro bowl for a top 15 pick.

1 Good pick in 10+ years in regards to McLaurin is no reason to pat Bruce on the back.

You actually think we will get someone more competent over Bruce??  Bruce is a billion times better than Vinny Cerrato. That’s the level of viable alternative. Bruce has actually kept Dan in check. Prior to this year we flirted with .500 most of the time. That’s probably as good as it gets. Adjust your expectations...

15 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

As of right now, zero of those players are pro-bowlers. Terry might be the only one take make it this year, if he continues on the trend. Guice hasn't played for 2 years now.

Allen and Payne, are solid, i'll give you that, but world beaters they are not. You'd hope for at least a pro bowl for a top 15 pick.

1 Good pick in 10+ years in regards to McLaurin is no reason to pat Bruce on the back.

So the 14 guys selected before DH are all probowl bound??? Holy ****, I need to pay better attention to real life! 

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

You actually think we will get someone more competent over Bruce??  Bruce is a billion times better than Vinny Cerrato. That’s the level of viable alternative. Bruce has actually kept Dan in check. Prior to this year we flirted with .500 most of the time. That’s probably as good as it gets. Adjust your expectations...

I dunno, based on their W-L record, they seem pretty even to me. In fact, Bruce's win percenage is now .346, which is worse than Vinny's .412

So I don't know where you get "a billion times better" from

Just now, Rogue Jedi said:

I dunno, based on their W-L record, they seem pretty even to me. In fact, Bruce's win percenage is now .346, which is worse than Vinny's .412

So I don't know where you get "a billion times better" from

I’m not counting Gibbs 2.0 with Vinny. Take that away and we never smelled the playoffs with Vinny. 

We had 2012 with Bruce and Red Lobster Shanny.  2015 title. A bunch of years where we played meaningful games in December. That seems a billion times better to me.

Then again this year might be a preview of what we can expect. Unfortunately the Jay Gruden years might go down as the most successful of the Snyder era...

21 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Bruce has provided Dan a shield to hide behind. Dan is still the same old prick he's always been, but Bruce has helped him stay out of the spotlight. This seems pretty bad too if you ask me 

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

Bruce has provided Dan a shield to hide behind. Dan is still the same old prick he's always been, but Bruce has helped stay out of the spotlight. This seems pretty bad too if you ask me 

I’m not saying it’s good but better than what can happen. 8-8 year after year starts to looks great when you start out 1-7....

32 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Jonathan Allen. Daron Payne. McLaurin. Maybe Guice. Holcolm and Moreland showing potential. Hard to judge the drafts when Scot and Shanny were here.

Bruh are you seriously using Guice and Moreland as examples? Lmao. And Payne/Holcomb aren’t anything special.

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I’m not counting Gibbs 2.0 with Vinny. Take that away and we never smelled the playoffs with Vinny. 

We had 2012 with Bruce and Red Lobster Shanny.  2015 title. A bunch of years where we played meaningful games in December. That seems a billion times better to me.

Then again this year might be a preview of what we can expect. Unfortunately the Jay Gruden years might go down as the most successful of the Snyder era...

The only constant in this entire equation is Snyder. He can't hire the right staff, the right coach, the right GM, or pick the right players. All roads lead back to him, eventually.

1 minute ago, JoggingGod said:

Bruh are you seriously using Guice and Moreland as examples? Lmao. And Payne/Holcomb aren’t anything special.

Compared to Haskins they are hall of famers...

I disagree with Payne. He’s super young. He has a baby Aaron Donald feel to him. I like the kid and I think he’s going to be very special. The hustle tonight on the Diggs fumble was impressive plus the stop on Kurt Cousins qb sneak.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Compared to Haskins they are hall of famers...

I disagree with Payne. He’s super young. He has a baby Aaron Donald feel to him. I like the kid and I think he’s going to be very special. The hustle tonight on the Diggs fumble was impressive plus the stop on Kurt Cousins qb sneak.

OMG stop Bruce. You’re not fooling anyone.

1 hour ago, CowboyKillerz said:

So the 14 guys selected before DH are all probowl bound??? Holy ****, I need to pay better attention to real life! 

Apparently Jones, with his 6 touchdowns and 11 turnovers is. That’s the sentiment I get here that the giants made the right choice.

I can see a lot of anger and frustration in the last several pages.  Haskins has looked horrible, there is no doubt about it.  If I had to guess right now, I would say he won't amount to much in this league.  But give the young fella time, at least the rest of the year, before branding him a bust.  Who knows, he might turn out to be really good!

1 hour ago, FrFan said:

Nope.

I don't care whether he is a QB who is slightly above average (he ain't even close to elite) - the dude is a total dick.

"God made me refuse a multi-year deal and sign one year again". Cousins can't even own his own decisions and actions - spineless wimp. Overpaid and overrated.

18 minutes ago, UKskins said:

"God made me refuse a multi-year deal and sign one year again". Cousins can't even own his own decisions and actions - spineless wimp. Overpaid and overrated.

God wanted to keep Kirk away from Bruce, the Prince of Darkness. 

God clearly hates Bruce and Dan, it's why we'll never be good until they're totally away from the team. Which is why I'm a little irritated he hasn't summoned a swift painless lightning bolt to strike them. 

15 minutes ago, THE HAMMER'IN HOG said:

"The league DONE messed up!" :) I laughed when he said that.

Funny you mentioned that, I was thinking about that today. Matter of fact I remember that comment often. He is going to have to back that up. If i were a reporter, I would ask him about that in a year or two and see if he still feels that way.

Humility goes a long way. 

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I can see a lot of anger and frustration in the last several pages.  Haskins has looked horrible, there is no doubt about it.  If I had to guess right now, I would say he won't amount to much in this league.  But give the young fella time, at least the rest of the year, before branding him a bust.  Who knows, he might turn out to be really good!

Yea I guess we cant go back to the days of Vinney Testeverde in Tampa when he went 13-35 in '88 . The meme's he would have had to deal with. The funny thing was by '98 he was one of the best QB's in the league..

Just another kid who’s head got blown up in college from his friends and coaches about how good he is that now realizes he is a infant in a grown person game. 
All this team had to do was keep Kirk, Run AP and with the couple good WR’s we have now they would of won the east for the next several years to come starting this year. 
without the QB though none of the other elements matter. 

The worrisome thing to me is his mechanics the film study and nfl instinct can come eventually but cmon man u are an nfl qb how are your mechanics so poor and before even throwing a ball to say something like “the league done messed up” i have yet to see how they “done messed up”.

Archived