Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-6 Start, Tell Me It Can't Happen, Please....

Veryoldschool

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We got an extra day to prepare for Monday's Chicago game.

AND we don't have to travel, so that gives us more time.

So, we should have plenty of time for game preparation, rest, and injury recovery.

Expecting incoming joke about "preparation".

Manusky will prepare his four man rush and soft zone, while Jay takes an epic dump reading field and stream

13 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So, we should have plenty of time for game preparation, rest, and injury recovery.

We're good at preparing to get another L!

5 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

0-5 looks like a distinct possibility. The only winnable game out of the first 5, it seems, is the one in New York. Giants are bad, but I wouldn't put it past Gruden to line up Steven Simms, CT, and Smallwood in the wishbone just so he doesn't have to use AP in that game.

Don't worry, by Week 5, Keenum, Scherff, Roullier and McLaurin will have been injured. We'll be soft against them again. They know how to play us really.

Well I know they're bad, but we are too!

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

yes, it's already a "must win" game...if we can beat the bears and then the giants we could be right back in the middle of things...i'd take 2-3 after the pats game

I won't speak for all of you, but my mindset right now is to hope that Jay continues to lose games the way he has for the past 6 years in hopes that we can find a new staff. Keenum is brutal and we just need to ride him and AP until somewhere around week 8 til Haskins and Guice are ready. The future is bright but that includes getting a new coaching staff....

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

I won't speak for all of you, but my mindset right now is to hope that Jay continues to lose games the way he has for the past 6 years in hopes that we can find a new staff. Keenum is brutal and we just need to ride him and AP until somewhere around week 8 til Haskins and Guice are ready. The future is bright but that includes getting a new coaching staff....

How do you know the future is bright?  Haskins and Guice could both prove to be NFL busts.

1 minute ago, Csup said:

How do you know the future is bright?  Haskins and Guice could both prove to be NFL busts.

At this point, can Guide even be relied upon to complete an NFL game?

Haskins at least is an unknown quantity. Even if he has the right tools, I don't trust this coaching staff to maximise his potential.

Can happen and probably will happen...only shot we have is the Giants and against this defense Eli can shred us. 

First shot we have to win win is the Dolphins and then probably not again until the Jets....be lucky to win 3 games. And on top of that our “home field” is a cess pool of other fans. 

I have given up hope, don’t even predict the score or comment much in the forum. I live in RVA and didn’t even make the 5 min drive to training camp. I’ll continue to watch but they will never be good again while I’m alive. Hopefully the Caps win another cup or the Nats get a World Series. 

14 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Can happen and probably will happen...only shot we have is the Giants and against this defense Eli can shred us. 

First shot we have to win win is the Dolphins and then probably not again until the Jets....be lucky to win 3 games. And on top of that our “home field” is a cess pool of other fans. 

Dunno. Bears haven't generated a whole lot of offence through 2 games. On the flip side they haven't given up much either. Feels like a loss is less of a definite outcome next week.

4 minutes ago, my_friend_goo said:

Dunno. Bears haven't generated a whole lot of offence through 2 games. On the flip side they haven't given up much either. Feels like a loss is less of a definite outcome next week.

So you're saying our D is coming just in time for them. They'll look dynamic I guarantee it. 

29 minutes ago, my_friend_goo said:

At this point, can Guide even be relied upon to complete an NFL game?

Haskins at least is an unknown quantity. Even if he has the right tools, I don't trust this coaching staff to maximise his potential.

We have some nice young players....but we have bad old coaches.

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The only preparation the Redskins will see next week:

305732871936.jpg

I just have to be frank... talking draft position already for next year is jus....ahhh **** it nevermind I give on that front lol..the Patriots just might put 60 plus up on the skins..I'll still take the skins for five..

I think we can beat the bears and giants..and if ya really think we can't beat Miami ya gotta check your self..I know Miami ain't in the first five..8-8..I'd say.

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I just have to be frank... talking draft position already for next year is jus....ahhh **** it nevermind I give on that front lol..the Patriots just might put 60 plus up on the skins..I'll still take the skins for five..

I think we can beat the bears and giants..and if ya really think we can't beat Miami ya gotta check your self..I know Miami ain't in the first five..8-8..I'd say.

I'm to the point that the draft doesn't even excite me. So imagine if we get Tua, do we really think we aren't going to **** it up somehow? At least most teams when they tank it's a 2 to 3 year period of being ****ty and then they're dug out of it. I wish that were the case with us. 

Also, we play down to competition all the time, this team will probably go into that game thinking they're better and they'll get smacked in the mouth. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

We are going to get torn up by that defense on MNF. Mack is going to eat Keenum alive and ask for more.

Ya cuz there's not enough of Keenum to eat cuz of how much hes been eatin alive the first two weeks against probably the two best defenses definitely in the nfc??..

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm to the point that the draft doesn't even excite me. So imagine if we get Tua, do we really think we aren't going to **** it up somehow? At least most teams when they tank it's a 2 to 3 year period of being ****ty and then they're dug out of it. I wish that were the case with us. 

Ya..totally agree..folks focus so much on the future and there is no future..there realy isn't...I understand it might be hard to grasp and I'm so very sorry to see..ya I'll go five on the skins against the Patriots than mention what I mentioned above about no future..even with haskins..and terrymthegem..even if it starts to look like theres hope the skins will **** it up..idk 

Archived