Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-6 Start, Tell Me It Can't Happen, Please....

Veryoldschool

13 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Sucks that they have another road game next week too.

0-2 coming up 

That's a good point, if they lose Sunday in front of 50% plus of cowboys fans, its going to feel ugly very fast as to the season.  do they lose to Dallas?  I am not sure.  Will it be packed with Cowboy fans?  I think that's a given. 

18 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

0-16. Nobody should be surprised. Over the last three seasons, the Skins have been 24-23-1. We’ve all been living in a fantasy land thinking that we could somehow maintain that level of excellence. It’s just not realistic. Not around here.

Wait...you think the skins will go 0-16?..no ****?..I quit watching before philly got the fg to go up 32-20..before I quit watching keenum had only been sacked once..once..one time..dont the eagles have a good d line?..the skins will win the division...dont sweat it..

15-1

43 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Reed will be back 17 will have 200 plus yards with 3 tds and the coach pulls his head out of his ass and plays ap and we beat the cowpukes..anyone wanna go $5?..I dont vemo or Nemo or what ever ya call it..I would have to mail your winnings..

How many people took you up on your bet that the Skins would be the Eagles?

2 hours ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

How many people took you up on your bet that the Skins would be the Eagles?

Csup did...than asked for his winnings..so I asked for his address so I could mail it to him and he laughed at me.

Just now, profusion said:

Might as well go ahead and book a loss against the Pats.

Wanna go 5 on this game?..I shouldn't be making this bet because the Patriots look pretty good.. but..meh..why not?...

No over unders points spread covered whatever..just straight up u get them I get the good guys...reminder: I would have to mail the winnings

30 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Csup did...than asked for his winnings..so I asked for his address so I could mail it to him and he laughed at me.

Wanna go 5 on this game?..I shouldn't be making this bet because the Patriots look pretty good.. but..meh..why not?...

No over unders points spread covered whatever..just straight up u get them I get the good guys...reminder: I would have to mail the winnings

Wait....so, just to clear this up: $5 for you if you win (redskins win) $5 for me if I win (patriots win)? 

I’ll gladly take that bet! 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait....so, just to clear this up: $5 for you if you win (redskins win) $5 for me if I win (patriots win)? 

I’ll gladly take that bet! 

Yes!!!...ding ding ding...this guy gets it..wholly **** lol..k, but ya caught theres a snag tho right?

26 minutes ago, PotomacGator said:

Of course it can happen and it probably will. Giants are the only team I can see us potentially beating.

In the whole season. Miami and probably one East team. 

0-5 is a stick on. This team is so badly coached we could be fifty up with ten to go against Miami and still lose.  I've got the absolute fear that Dallas could really go for it.

Hmm. Explain🤔

I'm old fashion cooleyfan...do you remember back in the day when there were still psychos around and people would...focus now...people would take this square thing that is the color white and had light blue lines on it..and they would take this item being used by there hand and would write stuff on this white square with light blue lines..than they would put it in what is called an envelope than they would put a postage stamp on it..I can explain what a postage stamp is later..than they would write on that envelope the address they wanted that envelope to get to..they would also write on the envelope who the envelope is from..then they would go put this envelope in a blue metal container and than a man or women would pick up all these envelopes from that blue container and alllll those envelopes would make there way to the addresses written on that envelope..there were physcos than, theres physcos now..I hope I dont sound physco..

10 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

In the whole season. Miami and probably one East team. 

0-5 is a stick on. This team is so badly coached we could be fifty up with ten to go against Miami and still lose.  I've got the absolute fear that Dallas could really go for it.

We'll beat dallass and Chicago and ny..next!?

So you’d put the check in the mail, is what i gather From this? Yes, i figured that’s what you’d do since you don’t use Venmo or cashapp😂 I’m very familiar with checks :P and how the mail works. 

Lol sorry man..so glad ya have a sence of humor..wasnt trying to be rude man..just playing around...nooo I have no checks..got a checking account..but no checks...cold hard cash brother lol

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

Lol sorry man..so glad ya have a sence of humor..wasnt trying to be rude man..just playing around...nooo I have no checks..got a checking account..but no checks...cold hard cash brother lol

Ahh ok so cash in an envelope in the mail, I’m fine with that :D i feel pretty confident I’ll win this. Greg Manusky-led defense and jay Gruden led offense going up against tom and Bill? Easy patriots win 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ahh ok so cash in an envelope in the mail, I’m fine with that :D i feel pretty confident I’ll win this. Greg Manusky-led defense and jay Gruden led offense going up against tom and Bill? Easy patriots win 

I'll take that as a hand shake through the innerwebz..umm send my winnings to 793 jst #2 Idaho falls I'd 83402..

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah that's like putting bobby Fischer up against forest Gump in a chess match.

Doesn't matter how good the gameplan is the outcome is inevitable. 

I honestly am not as down on the team as most seem to be.  They played tough in the first half.  Defense got the stops, offense produced.  0-5 doesn't seem probable to me honestly we need this win against Dallas 0-2 in the division to start the season isn't a good way to start .

6 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

I honestly am not as down on the team as most seem to be.  They played tough in the first half.  Defense got the stops, offense produced.  0-5 doesn't seem probable to me honestly we need this win against Dallas 0-2 in the division to start the season isn't a good way to start .

I'm not feeling it but I wish I was and I'm glad you're feeling it.

Archived