Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Mueller's congressional testimony.

Cooked Crack

Wow, Nunes is still an idiot (people are laughing at him in the background)...anyways...

Anyone with half a brain can read between the lines, the Dems need to take said lines and fill in the blanks for all of the morons out there. They need to do this all day, everyday until the the election.

7 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Heard 30 min and it was lame. Mueller is not saying anything.... because this is all clearly political and he's not trying to be political.

I don't know why he testified then....

Because he has integrity and when he was subpoenaed, he complied.  He said he had no interest in doing this.  

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

Being the cheerleaders for America being attacked because you benefit politically should result in the death of your political party. Sweeping votes all across the country. 

And yet here we are. Country is broken beyond repair. 

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

You can pay attention to this Xbox game while still listening to this mindless hearing.

👍

Everytime I turn around, there is Nunes. How does this moron get so much time?

41 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Why do they keep acting like the Fusion GPS stuff is some kind of "gotcha" when the same company was originally hired by the GOP and no one seems to have an issue with it.  The talking point is just flat out stupid. 

Because to the Republican base it is a gotcha moment especially when they make the statement with an angry tone like their being super patriotic or something. 

They know damn well they can make a 2 minute statement about any conspiracy or fox news talking point they want and Mueller will just reply "that's not in my purview" so they have nothing to lose.

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Words are loaded. He is trying to come across as impartial (just the facts, m'am), which would make it easier for impeachment proceedings to move forward.

Im sorry but I don’t buy the reasoning. 

His report says he feels he cannot bring charges against a sitting president and that there are more appropriate ways to handle it. 

Asked what those other ways are, he refuses to answer. 

Its bull****. You wrote the report and you said what you said. You’re now in front of congress about it. Answer the question. There’s nothing loaded about it. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Nunes getting into conspiracies I'm not even aware of. I feel like that's the type of stuff that would be familiar if you read the type of stuff twa reads.

Reading is good, as is discerning fact from spin..

The Horowitz and other investigation are interesting, how much commentary on them is true will be interesting.....kinda like the Mueller report.

The GOP at this point is just boring to listen to.  If they want to use the report to show the innocence of Trump, then do it and ask your questions based on the report.  Bringing up all sorts of nonsense that is peddled on Fox News and other right wing media outlets is just a waste of people's time.  It's just disappointing that half these folks aren't even interested in using their time to actually investigate matters. 

No one is tuning in to hear about Hillary or Fusion GPS or Christopher Steele or how overjoyed you are that Barr is looking into the "real crime"  Actually, a lot of people probably are, and that is the problem.

Archived